Zubrowka's Fan Art Requests [Open]

Zubrowka

Active Mouse
ZUBROWKA'S ART
Commissions: Open​

There is no fee, just your patience. It takes me a while to draw, and sometimes I can be a bit busy

Request Requirements
  • PUT YOUR REQUESTS IN THE COMMENTS
  • ABSOLUTELY NO INAPPROPRIATE REQUESTS.
  • Please include a picture of your mouse if you want me to draw it.
  • If you have something other than a mouse in mind, please include a rough sketch or description of it.

Attachments

Last edited:

Chemicals

EN Sentinel
Sentinel
If you would like to post a thread for your art requests, please provide further information, as well as 3 examples of your artwork.
You will be given 3 days to update your thread.
Thank you!

+toska

Shaman
Heyo- cool thread!!!
I’d like to make a simple request:
I’d like a digital drawing of the photo below( sorry it’s not that clear). I’d like it look as if i was winking while making a peace sign. Simple as that, not really strict or picky. Thank you!

Zubrowka

Active Mouse
Heyo- cool thread!!!
I’d like to make a simple request:
I’d like a digital drawing of the photo below( sorry it’s not that clear). I’d like it look as if i was winking while making a peace sign. Simple as that, not really strict or picky. Thank you!
hee hee ty for being the first requestttttt

sorry if it look sloppy hee i need to find a better way to colour

about the duck... i didnt have anything else to do and no one else is requesting so i thought it would be best to draw a duck <3

+toska @+toska my elbows hurt n i hope u likey :)

+toska

Shaman
hee hee ty for being the first requestttttt

sorry if it look sloppy hee i need to find a better way to colour

about the duck... i didnt have anything else to do and no one else is requesting so i thought it would be best to draw a duck <3

+toska @+toska my elbows hurt n i hope u likey :)
lsdifgjkdhgdkfjhgkdfjh LOVE IT LOL! thank u and the duck is ofc cute. <33

Pepperr

EN Mod & Sentinel
Sentinel
hey there! you're art is amazing! i was wondering if you'd like to do an art exchange!
i dont mind any pose, i'd like it digital, and just a transparent background :D!

Ellienor

Well-Known Mouse
Hello! I was wondering if you could do my rat? No rush! If the first image is too hard i can update to a less complicated one! Are you practicing drawing? You can pick the pose, expression, etc! I would like a digital drawing. And a quick question, could i use this for pfp on MF with credits? Otherwise if you're too busy i understand, thank you in advance! Also your other artwork is gorgeous :D.

Last edited:

Zubrowka

Active Mouse
Hello! I was wondering if you could do my rat? No rush! If the first image is too hard i can update to a less complicated one! Are you practicing drawing? You can pick the pose, expression, etc! I would like a digital drawing. And a quick question, could i use this for pfp on MF with credits? Otherwise if you're too busy i understand, thank you in advance! Also your other artwork is gorgeous :D.
View attachment 36749
This image is perfect! Feel free to use the finished product as you wish. Sorry if it takes a while, I’ll try to get to your drawing as soon as I can!

Angwy

MAH CHEESE!
Heya! I love your art so much and honestly I just wanna see what you do with my rat, you can do whatever you want i have no preferences!
My only design preference would be a red circle behind the art piece pls!!

Zubrowka

Active Mouse
Heya! I love your art so much and honestly I just wanna see what you do with my rat, you can do whatever you want i have no preferences!
My only design preference would be a red circle behind the art piece pls!!
Heya! Sorry it took a while, here's the finished picture!

+aiko

¡Ándale! ¡Ándale!
I think your art is really amazing!
If you get time or finish your other requests you can do this.
Can I have a digital? Pose: Surprise me

Jeejeee

Well-Known Mouse
Your art is beautiful! Could u draw my rat? It can be any pose and I would like it digital. Take your time c: TIA

Jeejeee

Well-Known Mouse
Lmao it's fine! Take ur time (':

"Dev-TR" theme by Soulzone