You're single Because?

Is so difficult to me, Because im bi... but everybody in my school think Im just Gay, They bully to me about that, so I don't tell anybody in real life I'm bi. If all the school think Im just Gay, girls Think dont have oportunity with me, Then My father is Homofobic
In my school Im so scare to have boyfriend because we will recibe more bullying than today...
#TrueTaylerSadStory
Almost I have somebody in my heart
this year I hope will be my first soulmate uwu

Kellita

Cheese Artist
Is so difficult to me, Because im bi... but everybody in my school think Im just Gay, They bully to me about that, so I don't tell anybody in real life I'm bi. If all the school think Im just Gay, girls Think dont have oportunity with me, Then My father is Homofobic
In my school Im so scare to have boyfriend because we will recibe more bullying than today...
#TrueTaylerSadStory
Almost I have somebody in my heart, this year I hope will be my first soulmate uwu
I think what matters is the most is your happiness and your wants.
If you really want a boyfriend, go for it and just try to avoid everyone’s negative opinions.
People are screwed anyway lol who cares what they think.
And coming out is hard, you can take your time.

I think what matters is the most is your happiness and your wants.
If you really want a boyfriend, go for it and just try to avoid everyone’s negative opinions.
People are screwed anyway lol who cares what they think.
And coming out is hard, you can take your time.
Awwww that so cute >.<
Thanks !

I'm single because everyone knows i'm playing this game,
And they probably think i like online dating, but i really don't.
I'm homo too, so it's harder to find someone who ever gonna like me back,
Because my whole school hates homos.

Enthise

Little Mouse
i think i'm still waiting for the special one and i'm tired of of waiting and trying so someone will appreciate my value so i guess i just have to wait for "THE ONE" if there is tho :(

*sigh* here we go...
1. I hate Kisses A LOT.
2. I don't constantly have to be "hooked" to another Person.

3. It's embarrassing as Shit.
4. I don't need to listen to them Pussy-footin' around, sayin' how my Eyes are beautiful.
5. I don't like Compliments. (Basically, these: "your eyes are pretty!", "you smell good!", "i fucking love you!", etc.)
6. I like Loneliness, because if I am lonely, I can make up my Mind, because I'm creative.
7. I don't think they will like my "Art".
8. I'm too obsessed with Cats and I hate Dubstep.
9. I'm a hardcore Tomboy. (Look it up, if you don't know what that is.)
10. I'm not attracted to any Gender.
11. When someone is trying to be all "cute" 'n' "sexy" I start to cringe and leave.

uh... merry christmas?

*sigh* here we go...
1. I hate Kisses A LOT.
2. I don't constantly have to be "hooked" to another Person.
3. It's embarrassing as Shit.
4. I don't need to listen to them Pussy-footin' around, sayin' how my Eyes are beautiful.
5. I don't like Compliments. (Basically, these: "your eyes are pretty!", "you smell good!", "i fucking love you!", etc.)
6. I like Loneliness, because if I am lonely, I can make up my Mind, because I'm creative.
7. I don't think they will like my "Art".
8. I'm too obsessed with Cats and I hate Dubstep.
9. I'm a hardcore Tomboy. (Look it up, if you don't know what that is.)
10. I'm not attracted to any Gender.
11. When someone is trying to be all "cute" 'n' "sexy" I start to cringe and leave.

uh... merry christmas?
Omg u re exactly the opposite to me

Most of the People in my Class have a Girlfriend/Boyfriend (we're all like 12 lol) but I don't, because:
1. I hate Genitals
2. I don't find Attraction in Females and Males
3. I hate Kisses from literally anyone
4. I hate Love in that Way
5. I don't want to be followed around with this Shit
6. It makes me uncomfortable
7. I like Loneliness a lot

"Dev-TR" theme by Soulzone