Your History On MiceForce

Daichi

EN Mod, Sentinel Director, FunCorp & Tester
Sentinel
FunCorp
Tester
In this thread you can map out your backstory/past so far on MiceForce.
Whether it's your past of being an official, somebody on the café, drama, relationships, times you've quit, etc.
It all makes you the person that you embody on MiceForce today.
Feel free to share your story with us!
-
DISCLAIMER
Please do not attack other players for their pasts.
Whether they dated a lot of people, whether they've been at the fault of drama, It's in the past, and they, nor you, can change that.
Any messages that are seen attacking another player will be moderated and players at fault or contributing to the discussion will be warned.​

Tikoi

Well-Known Mouse
I was someone who liked survivor games so I decided to play miceforce
I met my first friend Mircosoft @Mircosoft
but not really actually I call a friend,I did survivor all the way in November 2016
I changed so many accounts but finally thought to stay on Tikkii
I hope new players will see how fun it is to be apart of MF

Knifeclaw

Cheesoholic
the firsttime, i met ichimatsu (user)
i should buddy him
but i was something crazy in the last year
but im now quiet in 2017 nowadays holy shit
i teaching how to put signature
i was Kaatyaa but im now Thejupi.

Noblies

Mouse
Warning! Long Read Ahead!

28/04/2017 - The date I joined Miceforce for the 1st time...

I joined MF because I heard that there were some good defilante players here. I didn't know that , at the time I would be staying here for this long. I spent time playing to get some firsts because I was mostly OP and my presence would piss off most of the active defilante players; Why? Because I would steal most of their firsts, and that's how I usually spent my time when I played here.

Unsurprising to me, the player behavior is just like from Transformice, just plain disturbing.
These traits are based on my observations in defilante rooms only and are personal interpretation of the actions, so it is not necessarily true in all cases, I only shared them so people can understand what I see.

I will not list any names here due to privacy reasons but will instead put the communities that the traits are most prominent in and the reasons behind it.

- Little emojis that people make above their mouse
ES/BR/TR - Done specifically to distract/anger other players to give themselves an advantage (like in racing, bootcamp, etc.)
PL - Also used to distract/anger player, but also prominent to simply troll (sometimes used when trolling at hole)
EN - Mostly doing it to "fit in" with other communities (inherited from other communities)

- Mean comments when you finish first.
ALL COMMUNITIES - They are jealous because you stole their first.

- Trolling at the hole to waste time (20-40 seconds)
PL - This is very prominent in the PL community. If you won instead of them, most of the active PL defilante players will waste your time for their reasons. (Rage, chat, troll, etc.)
ES/BR- Uncommon, but happens as well.
TR - Read below

- Group trolling at the hole to waste time on purpose (2 minutes)
TR/PL/EN - There is this group of players consisting TR/PL/EN players that constantly troll players in defilante rooms if they do not get firsts. I noticed that they are purposefully chatting in defilante to waste other people's time instead of doing it elsewhere.
??? - There is an existence of two players that seem to play together SPECIFICALLY to waste time. No names, but they end in "bot"

Group Trolling is so severe to the point that I have to stop playing defilante because they do it specifically to waste people's time.

- False reporting (to kick me from the room and/or ban from the server)
TR/PL/EN - The same group of people that group trolls will also group ban to kick you from the room, and it has happened once to myself.

My time in defilante has taught me one thing (not really, I already know this, but I felt like sharing).
What separates the good and the best players are the little details that the best players take that good players tend to overlook.

Despite all of the things I have to go through playing defilante, I still played it because of this one reason.
Miceforce has showcased a few players of interest that challenged my skill... and despite all of the people who act like bloody trolls, I have found few that maintain their integrity and are different than others.

It is these people that I play for, professional in both their skill and their act.

May 2017 - Bootcamping... 4 dayz

Not long after getting plenty of firsts and pissing people off, MF introduced a records system, where people just do racing/bootcamp maps the fastest to get something called a "record". I was like "Hmmm... this is kinda cool, let me play some bootcamp then..." and I would spend my time playing bootcamp when defilante rooms are closed...

My highlights including reaching a peak amount of records that no one else had at the time and getting some very good record runs. I've met some very good players while doing so (both in skill and behaviour) but still have my fair share of retarded players doing their stuff to piss people off... mostly me though. haha.

A good thing was that people started to notice my presence and I started to have my fair share of, "Its Noblies" "Wow" "Pro" moments.

Overall, bootcamping in MF was a good enough experience for me to play for a while.

July 2017 - End of Part 1

Sometime in June 2017, I went on a MF marathon and played the game for 26 hours straight (with bathroom / meal / shower breaks). Afterwards which I stopped for a few months.

The experience was a crazy one, I saw players come and leave, seeing the insignificance of my existence. But it was still fun to play, so I played the game the way I did.

September 2017 - Part 2 - Quick Return

Sometime in September 2017 , I decided to play MF for two days (bulk played) and regained most of my records. (~16 hours for two days)

I realized that I lost my records due to a ban that happened sometime during my two month absence.
Didn't care much, but it was a shame. I however, never knew why I was banned.

October 2017 - Part 3 - Here and There

Just playing here and there... I play mostly bootcamp, but still some defilante.

Highlights include getting banned twice for playing bootcamp normally (there is video evidence that I was playing normally).
First time was for 48 hours, which I just chose not to appeal for it because I just simply DO NOT CARE enough to appeal for.
Second time was for 72 hours, which I actually appealed for because this 2nd ban happened the day I got unbanned from my first ban. Glad that my video evidence came in handy or else I wouldn't be playing today.

---------------------------

I've had some people ask me some questions, if you are attentive enough to read this far into the thread , actually know who I am and would like to know more about me, this is the place for you to seek some answers to your questions that I do not answer in public.
Q: Why are you so good / Why are you so pro?
- I've practiced maps in tribe house to get better at certain maps
- I'm not a pro, I'm just a regular person like you.
Q: I tried to talk to you in a room, but you don't answer...
- If you tried to talk to me in defilante and I didn't answer within 2 minutes, I've added you to the ignore list. (I rarely afk in defilante)
- If you tried to talk to me in bootcamp and I didn't answer, I've either very focused and it can take up to 10 minutes for me to make a reply or just don't feel like answering to your comments. (or added you to ignore list for doing annoying stuff or afk <-- rarely)
Q: Why are you mostly on silence?
- I do not wished to be disturbed while playing
Q: Why don't you talk in rooms?
- I am too focused to talk most of the time
Q: Why do you not add people to the friend list?
- I only add people that I know well enough and are mature enough to understand my perspective.
- I really dislike people asking me to add simply because I did well on a map and I will ignore people who spam me more than once.
Q: Who drew that profile picture?
- I did, old piece from 2016

Here are some questions that aren't directly asked, but may be wondered by players.
Q: Why do you add people to the ignore list?
- I don't need your bullshit
Q: What makes you add people to the ignore list
- Don't do retarded emojis when you play, if I see it more than once while playing, I automatically add you to the blacklist since it pretty much tells me enough of who you are.
- Don't call out on people. (If you say anything that I think is calling out, I will add you to the blacklist)
Q: I think I am in your ignore list, can you remove me?
- I don't give second chances and I do not expect to be given one either.

Finally, here are some users that deserve a positive shoutout from me for various reasons.
Players are placed in order of who I know the longest.

Chopchop - EN bootcamp player, played with me in the earlier days in MF, can't forget old memories.

Deadexposure - ES defilante player, doesn't really care about stats, generally a nice guy. Top tier defilante player alongside with Thebenzo. One of the two players that can truly challenge my skill in defilante.

Fii - ES bootcamp player, knew him as he participated in my records thread and became friends. He is one of the few ES players that did not follow the ES stereotypes and really just played for fun. His skill in bootcamp matched mine and we had good times playing bootcamp maps to see who can do maps the quickest. He also made some maps in bootcamp that I had fun on.

Thebenzo - ES defilante player, also doesn't really care about stats, also generally a nice guy. Top tier defilante player alongside with Deadexposure. One of the two players that can truly challenge my skill in defilante. I met Thebenzo with recommendations of Deadexposure that he was pretty good, so I had to meet up and play with him.

Illll - ES bootcamp player, I didn't know him personally, but I know that he is one of the few ES players that did not follow the ES stereotypes and really just played for fun. Mad props for that, you don't see people as chill as him nowadays. Also has a lot of bootcamp.

Raidale - PL defilante player, one of the VERY few players that breaks the PL stereotypes , has demonstrated some unique qualities in both defilante and their behavior and has my respect for putting up all of the crab (written on purpose) that other people have done to this player (and still barely sane from it)

+Mapcrew - A retired staff friend that I knew and had some good times with whilist the June-July 2017 period.

Qlu - EN bootcamp player, this guy rarely comes on Miceforce. But I know that this guy is one of the best players out there when it comes to bootcamp. His records are pretty much unbeatable and we had a nice chat. Very. Nice. Chat.

Numba - EN player , this player has my attention as the player always played medium difficulty bootcamp maps rather than the easy farmable ones that most people do. Really shows that the player plays for fun, rather than stats. Rare to see people like Numba nowadays, even I care about my bootcamps.

Invadertak - EN player , I shared my experiences with him, he seemed to be a pretty reasonable person from the one chat that we had. Also has the shortest staff record of being a moderator for 8 minutes.
---------------------------

I've been playing on Noblies since the beginning, and will always continue to play as Noblies as the name holds great significance.

Thanks for reading!

Mcpatrick

MAH CHEESE!
2015 - cringey fourteen year old Jake. was very close to the old players who played when this was lesser known. I also remember those old bootcamp events and no cafe yet.
2016 - Started opening up to more friends. Had my first relationship which most people remember. Months later had huge heartbreak. Soon found someone better around the end of 2016.
2017 - Applied for Helper in March, became a helper in April 11. Former sentinel and map crew, retired in June. Also around that time quit miceforce.
Rarely goes on forums but discord. Separated ways with my former lover, but feeling well being single. Will quit around the end of the year.

Astilbee

Well-Known Mouse
late 2016 - one of my good friends informed me of a game called 'miceforce', and i decided to try it out. i already had experience with such games since i played transformice at the time.

december of 2016 - i was in a public room, and one of my friends at the time, veggiesoup, informed me of helper applications. i thought it sounded fun, so i decided to apply. i was accepted and was now an en applicant. i was later removed due to some drama with a past applicant.

february 4, 2017 - i reapplied and was accepted yet again. [this was the best birthday ever hehe]

april 10, 2017 - i became an en helper.

april 23, 2017 - i became an en moderator. from there, i served my duties as a moderator, and switched to sentinel very recently.

Last edited:

Tama

Cheesus
Well, 2016 I joined miceforce my username then was Heydudejosh. My love life was heh it was okay I was in love with Honey @Honey and Metaltoaster @Metaltoaster at the time. btw a lot of drama. I was honestly one of those cringey cafers honestly but I guess I was popular idk people honestly came up to me and said I wish I were you! You are so cool! I honestly didn't think so. Then I changed my name to Josho that's when I was actually active on the cafe. I gave up on the cafe I honestly looked up to cafers for some reasons. then I joined the training grounds!
EN HELPER 9•8•17 - 10•9•17

Tikoi

Well-Known Mouse
N O V E M B E R O F 2 0 1 6 I S W H E N I C A M E
I had only joined trying to fit in, I was easily insulted by people I didn't really know much but I just felt sad that people would call me noob
Soon I made my second look, I was so happy Then I decided to quit my account Wolves4ever. Then I became "Skycloudz"
This was a account I really liked I would buy lots of clothes because of the titles, then I left once again to "Cringeyy"
I thought that account was cool and stuff but it actually was badd I would be insulted with "your just like your user"
later, Once fourth I quit Cringeyy and became Chromee, I didn't think Chromee would be my account I stayed on
but soon it felt like a new start without cringeyy and wolves4ever I wanted to get hard mode so I worked 2 or 1 weeks for it
later, I asked fours for a name change request then that is where I became Tikkii I started not caring what people thought of me
I made so many friends I met Silky @Yuri Kosmi @Kosmi Bullies @Whitecastle I soon met my sm Kaneko @Suiciding then I came here the fourms
I enjoyed everyone here and miceforce doesn't seem so bad like it was in december

Fracturnes

Cheesus
[WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT LIKE READING LOADS OF PARAGRAPHS, THIS ISN'T THE PLACE TO BE LOOKING BUT IF YOU'RE CURIOUS TO SEE MY HISTORY, BE MY GUESTT!! <33]

2015 - someone had told me about this game via twitter, and I first made my account on the 5th/11/15 + I had some knowledge about the game thanks to playing transformice + I met my first few friends, Aesthetic @Aesthetic, Bigrasengan (we were soulmates WAY BACK) and a few others too, I may have slightly forgotten.
2015 - 2016 - Ah, my memory is quite vague but all I know was that I acted really cringey in this time period (it was like a phase???), I was so obsessed with saying the words 'bruh' and 'noice', as well as the most PAINFUL face 'XD'. Oh + also this is when I first found out about the existence of helpers, I was asking a few people about it, (I was curious) if I could apply and if it was still open; I managed to pass through my first application (the EN community manager at the time was fours), and soon I became a helper but that didn't even last a week because of stupid stunt I decided to pull, which was bragging about my role and at the time I didn't know this was considered a bad thing, I ended up being fired two days after and it took me a while to find out the reason for this, but now I'm VERY weary that 'bragging' doesn't gain you any bonus marks at all, it just shows how low you are and it doesn't look good as a staff member, believe me (and I regret it deeply).
(I don't remember the year or date, aaahh)
Sooo after learning from my mistake, I decided to apply again as an applicant but I ended up losing hope at this point since I really messed up my chance, and I ended up leaving spoons.

(I think I applied a third time, leaving again but my memories are really jumbled up and I wasn't focussing too much on the dates)

LATE 2016 - 2017 - I APPLIED AGAIN, and this time I didn't want to give up on trying as an applicant again, this lasted much longer than any other one too, I had gained a lot of friendships in TG as well as enjoying the company of others, I knew a few who were there at the time but they may have forgotten about this, and a few who have gone inactive. Then another disaster happened and I was hit with a mental breakdown because of school, my lack of revision and concentration, because I knew how worse this was becoming for me, I ended up leaving TG and miceforce completely; Bellamy had suddenly whispered to me about the sudden departure, a lot of the members being concerned, I ended up telling her to tell them not to worry about me and that I would return eventually, at this point it was really heart breaking for me, leaving something that I had grown into... and this time I tried to boycott the game overall, these overwhelming feelings of jealousy and upset kind of tore me a part and I thought I would never be something like this again...

SUMMER 2017 - (around when I was going to start work experience) After a few long months away I returned back to miceforce and discord, feeling more relaxed and relieved with myself, more content and less of those negative feelings I had once pursued, and during this time I had met some new players and I know the names of those who I had seen the first time, L @Liuin Azrael @Azrael (AKA yassir, I ended up having some crush on him and I'm actually sorry that kind of happened, it made me too OBSSESSED and I shouldn't have been, but now this 'crush' no longer exists, I finally managed to move on thanks to him even though I never thought I would, I'm glad we're still friends and nothing has changed too much; OH and also, remember when you sang 'demons' in the vc??? omg I still haven't forgotten this at all, and when your voice went really high pitched at 'IT'S WHERE MY DEMONS HIDE' and also the comments you made when I was singing it instead, and I kept hearing you talking about 'having babies', do you remember??? (;) Kiokii @Kiokii, Invalnorious @Invalnorious ( we never really 'talked' but we were once in the vc, and I was actually surprised when I heard your voice, I ended up making a gender 'assumption' because of your profile picture, I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT OH GOD (You may not remember this though, I can't blame you)) Somcica @Krumplibogar (The first time we met each other, I swear to god this was one of the most strangest encounters, I THINK HE WAS MIMICKING ME TOO IN THE VC ONCE LOL, I FOUND IT TOO FUNNY. After a while we soon adjusted and we managed to become friends, we were soulmates too but not on a personal level, and we often talked in the vc, usually accompanied by yassir but not constantly as well as other members too) + I had met up with Aesthetic @Aesthetic again, at first we talked normally but then I decided to drift away slightly, I guess I shouldn't have done so, a friend wouldn't but I didn't mean this as a way to say that I 'didn't care', I care too much sometimes and if someone's issues are far too deep then it ends up this way but I did still talk to them, just not as close as we used to be; Again, I'm sorry about what happened in the past with us and I'm glad we managed to put it aside, I'm sorry that you had to leave here but I hope you find yourself a good life and that you take care of yourself too, take care. ANYWAY BACK ON TOPIC, I also had an encounter with Menet @Menet in the vc (I love your voice + your laugh) and yassir was in there too. The conversation that had happened was so funny , I don't remember it too well but I kept hearing about yassir asking him if he wanted to have babies or something (I said this in the paragraph above,) and the other stuff that was happening.

---and soon I re-joined TG again, the whole system had been revamped and it was totally different than how it used to be since my first interview, whereby we had to join the server and answer the question presented in DMs by a staff member (helpers, moderators ect..) (I got convinced to join again by Josho who's now known as Tama @Tama and I felt the pressure to do so..), and I managed to get through, I was re-encountered by some who I knew before like G @Grandpiano, Chemicals @Chemicals (I'm so proud of you and how you managed to get to where you are now, you honestly deserve it!), Kaneko @Suiciding as well so many who greeted me with a load of welcomes!! I managed to fit in quite quickly and things actually felt so different again as I wasn't feeling so put down and I felt I stood a chance if I tried hard enough, around this time I found out about fours retiring, which was deeply saddening, they had done a lot for the community but I hope that whatever they're doing now that they'll manage to succeed through it!

I also met many others in TG too such as, Chickeb @Chickeb, Shwing @Lpsfo (LP OR LPS) (We've had an encounter before too, but it's really hazy), Rindou @Mireli (Mir), Kanematsu @Chaosis (CHAOO), Sweetvssour @Sweetvssour, Vegitarian @Vegitarian, +luna @Doormat (I knew them before joining TG but I thought I'd put them here) and I might've forgotten a few!

Moving onwards another tragedy struck and I ended up in a mental breakdown again, but less severe, with the same reason as above but my time in TG was short lived, and I left again since Year 11 turned out to be even busier than I expected in the first place and I really need to get the grades , I guess you could say that I rushed straight in without knowing the consequences and I ended up repeating the same mistake, (if you've read Macbeth and noticed how King Duncan had misplaced his trust in the traitor MacDonald and then puts his trust in Macbeth, only to be backstabbed again (he was murdered violently because of Macbeth's mental state + desire to be king) and this time with no way to see the light, this is kind of what's happening to me but without the gruesome ending and darkness) and I had to explain to a few who had direct messaged me of what my situation was, this time I was more relaxed with myself and I hadn't boycott the game at all, I've met so many amazing people so why should I forget this place?
***OOPS I FORGOT TO ADD BOTH Roxobear @Ayaka AND Everett @Viktoriaa HERE, I'M SO SORRY***
If I were to pick to stay on one website, it would be here <3

Ahh and it's coming up to 2 years in November since I registered!!

oops I wrote too much again, I guess this is what happens when I have so much to share, and again, thanks for the memories.

Rita x

Last edited:

Uuu8887

Well-Known Mouse
2015 - (Introduced by Cissycat) my old account kristixx??? I think???? I was really weird UM, I used the cafe vaguely (when they actually got it to work)
early 2016 - left for a few months but came back and I was honestly an asshole??? ah
mid 2016 - too anxious to talk to anyone but introduced to really angsty music my,,, emo pahse,,,. used the cafe very often
late 2016 - I used the cafe just about everyday for hours nd made a lot of friends, tried quitting 4 or 5 times though.
2017 - still used the cafe often but a lot of the cafers/people I talked to quit or I didn't conversate with as often and lost touch with them.
mid 2017 - took weeks off and rarely logged on
around now - I don't really talk to the people who play anymore and I don't have many friends here. I don't really wont to log on anymore but I still want to talk to the people who I do keep in touch with??? occasionally. I miss a lot of the people who quit and it's not as fun without them, I guess.

Aesthetic

MAH CHEESE!
Later 2015 (when I joined);
I can't remember much from this time, I just remember meeting Miruqi @Destery, Koifishq @Tyken and Howllove @Howllove in my first few weeks
oh and Fracturnes @Ayyeitsrita !!

Early 2016 (Jan-June);
I think I ended up applying around June time, not entirely sure? (I have a horrid memory.)

Late 2016 (you get the idea);
Helper > Mod > SuperMod in this time. Met a few more people, and I started dating Weeknd @Weeknd - if I'm gonna be honest; still the best time of my life. :)
Had three of the greatest friends in my life; Warmth @Warmth Playdough @Playdough Messageman @Messageman

Early 2017 (Jan to now bc yeah)
I got fired from an SMod and applicant multiple times
Had the shittiest time of my life because I hurt someone
Lost that person but got them back (❤)
Started talking to so many people but lost them all again
Met Azrael @Azrael officially
Grew an INSANE fear of losing people and am now super attached to people

And now I'm gone from MF for a while
oopsie

Mavrick

Shaman
I first started on Transformice in 2016 with an account called Aabysee
and I did really stupid stuff there and got backlash from it... so i quit and started anew on Miceforce.
This is my second account on here, my first account I also did stupid stuff so Im not going to say the username... but i was one of those people who didnt care about what others felt, and i was really mean.
But then i made this account and I changed my perspective and now im better and I hate it when people are sad etc. so im good now I think? I did apoligize to all the people i was mean to so thats good.
A few months after I made this account I started to go on cafe, and then became addicted to it sort of. I made alot of friends off of it and everyones really nice, so thats good.
I know the cafes kind of died down and theres some people on there now that are kind of rude.. but I still comment and make topics because I want it to be lively again. I dont think im going to quit soon so.
yeah.
bye-bye (y)

Warmth

MAH CHEESE!
i remember starting the game in 2016 under the influences of two old friends that i no longer speak to. within the month of may, i joined Spoons and eventually got onto the helper team. during that time, i met Playdough @Playdough and we became friends. i met tons of other people, like Glow @Glow and Aesthetic @Aesthetic through spoons. then, i met Messageman @Messageman . we clicked instantly, since we both shared a love for twenty one pilots. in june, i met a really sweet guy; and in july we finally got together. it wasn't until october that we broke up and took a break, up until january. but, within that time, i became a funcorp, then a seteniel, and finally made my way up to moderator. i was overjoyed, and absolutely in love with my new position. during that first month of being a moderator, i left the sentinel team. then, in january, i started dating that "sweet guy" again. in february, i quit the moderator and funcorp teams due to how busy i was with school. i stayed in spoons for about a month after leaving the moderator and funcorp teams, and then i left to join 50 shades of cafe. i became a cafer and made tons of new friends. after a few months, i got sick of miceforce and started playing less and less. fast forward to today, i officially deleted the miceforce standalone app off of my laptop, and i no longer play the game; but here i reside on forums instead.

Masn

Pingless
i started off in 2014, i believe, my first ever username was "Katt".
I suddenly quit that account and became "Babe".
i had known a staff member at that point, named "Bowtie".
We dated for a while, and soon I tried out for helper apps.
I was accepted, and Gomtir, I believe that was his name, made a MF Helper's Site. It's still up til this day.
I left for a few months, I lost interest. Then, I came back, and I was shocked that I was still a helper.
I asked my brother to join, but he never did. So I just continued to move on forward as I was.
A few months pass, and I become a moderator. I was a moderator for a week, then I suddenly moved up to SMOD.
I was an SMOD for about 2-3 months, then I moved up to a MMOD. My team was very close.
My friend was a Co-Admin, and then she was demoted to MMOD, so I became the Co-Admin. (At that time, we only had 1 Co-admin at once.)
Me and the Manager became very close. We shared a lot of things together, including our personal lives.
As time came, we began getting new members, which paid. I didn't like that.
My reasoning behind this was, they didn't work for their positions like we had. For all, they could've been someone trying to ban evade.
I was just worried, and soon I just got out of hand. I regret it all.
The manager's sister came into the picture, and I didn't mind it at first. But because I was loosing my friend, I started to worry and become angry.
We talked less and less by the day. So, me and her sister fought. We fought for a long time, too.
All I remember, was me and her throwing horrible names. It was childish, and it was so long ago.
After that, I got fired.
I quit shortly after, because I had been IP banned. Multiple times.
I shortly got onto the "blacklist", which means if you get on there, it's autoban. ( I think! )
So, I was starting to miss my team, and I was starting to miss miceforce.
I apologized, and asked if I could have a second chance. The manager gave me a second chance.
I stayed on the team as a MMOD, only for a few months, though. I just lost interest, like I had once before.
I did this a few times, but without the fighting. I just ignored her.
I had finally just given up for the team, so I stayed as a player. Me and the manager, don't talk often anymore.
It was good at the beginning, like all friendships. I have tried out for the helper apps again, but, of course, I lost interest.
I guess I can't commit to the team/apps, yeah? lmao. I'm still having a good record, I guess I could say.
Nothing has happened really after that, that is probably the only thing that has happened with me on Miceforce.

Tikoi

Well-Known Mouse
i started off in 2014, i believe, my first ever username was "Katt".
I suddenly quit that account and became "Babe".
i had known a staff member at that point, named "Bowtie".
We dated for a while, and soon I tried out for helper apps.
I was accepted, and Gomtir, I believe that was his name, made a MF Helper's Site. It's still up til this day.
I left for a few months, I lost interest. Then, I came back, and I was shocked that I was still a helper.
I asked my brother to join, but he never did. So I just continued to move on forward as I was.
A few months pass, and I become a moderator. I was a moderator for a week, then I suddenly moved up to SMOD.
I was an SMOD for about 2-3 months, then I moved up to a MMOD. My team was very close.
My friend was a Co-Admin, and then she was demoted to MMOD, so I became the Co-Admin. (At that time, we only had 1 Co-admin at once.)
Me and the Manager became very close. We shared a lot of things together, including our personal lives.
As time came, we began getting new members, which paid. I didn't like that.
My reasoning behind this was, they didn't work for their positions like we had. For all, they could've been someone trying to ban evade.
I was just worried, and soon I just got out of hand. I regret it all.
The manager's sister came into the picture, and I didn't mind it at first. But because I was loosing my friend, I started to worry and become angry.
We talked less and less by the day. So, me and her sister fought. We fought for a long time, too.
All I remember, was me and her throwing horrible names. It was childish, and it was so long ago.
After that, I got fired.
I quit shortly after, because I had been IP banned. Multiple times.
I shortly got onto the "blacklist", which means if you get on there, it's autoban. ( I think! )
So, I was starting to miss my team, and I was starting to miss miceforce.
I apologized, and asked if I could have a second chance. The manager gave me a second chance.
I stayed on the team as a MMOD, only for a few months, though. I just lost interest, like I had once before.
I did this a few times, but without the fighting. I just ignored her.
I had finally just given up for the team, so I stayed as a player. Me and the manager, don't talk often anymore.
It was good at the beginning, like all friendships. I have tried out for the helper apps again, but, of course, I lost interest.
I guess I can't commit to the team/apps, yeah? lmao. I'm still having a good record, I guess I could say.
Nothing has happened really after that, that is probably the only thing that has happened with me on Miceforce.
Wow that's one sister

Dolans

Well-Known Mouse
I joined on the 14th of June 2016, nothing really interesting happened back then, the only thing I really remember is that I had a group of friends called "The Panda Squad" don't even ask.

Mid 2016?
In mid 2016 that's when I met some of my best friends ( Jakon @Jakon Tigerbelly @Tigerbelly @Emptyheart @Athletic Teddyx @Teddyx Kinguah @Austinx)
These people mean alot to me, some I have had history with but lets not get into that mess. Tbh these people saved me sometimes and I can't thank them enough.

Near the end of 2016
Near the end of 2016 I got pretty close with Jakon @Jakon @Athletic and Tigerbelly @Tigerbelly (God I miss those times) I remember when me and Lucy would always joke around and we would have competitions in public rooms of copy and pasting are typos. Me and tyga (Tigerbelly) Were always real close (Till this day)
We would tell each other everything and I just found it funny how we would constantly freak out over the littlest things.
Me and Zach (Athletic) Used to be really close, honestly don't know what happened but I wish we would talk more and I miss you xx

Start of 2017.
At the start of 2017 nothing much really ever happened? I'm pretty sure I quit for awhile?

Mid 2017.
This is where I met my one and only Austin, he is my everything and I never want to lose him. Nothing else really happened during this time again... I know, my life is boring

Near end of 2017
Near the end of 2017 is where I met alot of new friend ( Peachie @Peach Wisard @Wisard K @Kinta +mxck @Mickeym0use Sweetallie @Sweetallie N @P0iis0n @Ayeitskiwi Season @Season and a few other I can't remember atm) Tbh I love you guys sm you make me laugh all the time and I couldn't be more thankful.

"Dev-TR" theme by Soulzone