Write a letter you can't send

Unn0tic3d

Mouse
Dear xxx,

You seriously make my heart feel happy, a feeling I can't explain. You make me feel like I'm worth something and I'm so lucky to have you!

+aesthetic

Well-Known Mouse
dear ___,
lmao im glad i ignored your ass im not gonna do spanish homework for you all the time bruh
update: fuck i messaged him saying ill look into it​

Last edited:

Shinhai

Little Mouse
Dear Irl,
I'm sorry I didn't visit you with our friend when I was invited, I was too nervous to see you because you were sick.
I'm sorry at your last birthday party I didn't say really anything to you and didn't do anything other than give you the card.
I loved and cared for you deeply, and I knew you since we were in kindergarten, you were like a sister to me.
I'm sorry that we drifted apart, I still have your contact in my phone, just to remember you.
I love you and I miss you.​

Last edited:

Delos

Retired EN Staff
i literally have so many mf torture methods i would sell my soul to use on you lol
BYE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH you give me so much serotroeijtn you make me so happy i love you

Jiane

EN Sentinel & Mapcrew
Sentinel
Map Crew
dear x and x,
this is why i don’t fucking help
because when i need you most
you’re never damn there.
i’m sitting here, waiting on end
it’s been 35 minutes
i’m not waiting a mf hour.
this is the EXACT reason why i don’t rely on help.
why i became distanced and independent.
should’ve never been a fool and trusted your “reliability”.

Questionz

Cheesus
a, a, a,,a,a,a,a,a,a aa,a,aaa

i really wish we all didnt fall apart cus damn i rlly miss everyone. the happiest ive been was w u guys and now its all just gone. wanna go back so bad sosososo bad.

x,

i wish u could jus accept me for me and let me start doing what i wnna do. i wnna experiment and start at a good age so i dont look like an idiot in the future lolol. stricties :/

"Dev-TR" theme by Soulzone