Write a letter you can't send

Jiane

EN Sentinel
Sentinel
dear i, j, and k,
disappointed, disappointed, disappointed.
i’m unable to comprehend, just why?
yet—it hurts me to feel this way.
to want to lose you.
i just, i don’t understand. why.

Yvette

Retired RO Staff
A
LMFAOOOOO UR THE MOST CRINGE, STUPID AND DUMB PERSON ON EARTH. LITERALLY.
there was no point in lying, truth is always gonna come in the light, im literally so disgusted thinking i loved you with all my heart for this long, i cant believe i blamed other people for no reason when i should have blamed you all along. i hope you know everybody hates you, you should be ashamed of yourself for playing with so many people's trust. thanks for making me laugh so hard about your stupidity tho i almost had no breath :))))))

Rintea

EN Sentinel, FunCorp & Fashion Squad Director
Sentinel
FunCorp
Fashion Squad
irl,
you make it hard for me to actually want to stay here.

m, irl
how come you couldn't love me like you loved everyone else?

+pep

EN Sentinel
Sentinel
dear _,
kinda starting to like u again, kinda not, kinda wanna hold back my feelings, kinda don’t wanna get hurt again, idk, idk how I feel rn about u
maybe I js want your affection bfkshdnf idk

Miamu

Cheesoholic
x
we're almost at 10 monthssss, all the things we've went through bro and I still know I'm not losing you. love hurts but its so worth it when its with the right person. if the love don't hurt it aint love. btwbtbwbtbw so happy u get to spend the night soonnn we gon have sm fun

Enzoww

The Force
Dear A,
For the past few days I've been trying to understand why you lied us all this time, but honestly it seems impossible to find a reason. I gave you the chance to explain and probably I would've forgiven you, but instead, after 5 years of 'friendship', you decided to block all of us and pretend like nothing happened. All this time I thought I was the bad one, but it's actually you... Anyways, even though everything was fake, it helped me so thank you i guess. Now go listen to your lana and taylor sad songs and never come back cuz we are better off without you and your stupid lies.

+pep

EN Sentinel
Sentinel
dear x,
is it our time? are you ready?

Last edited:

Yvette

Retired RO Staff
Dear L,
you literally saved me pretty much, I was so miserable and I felt alone and you changed that so fast.. I've got no idea where I would have been now if it wasn't for you, I'm so glad you're such a big part of my life and we have such a strong connection, you can literally just say SHHH and just calm me down LMAO
i love you you lil crazy bi**h💕💝

Last edited:

+pep

EN Sentinel
Sentinel
dear _,
I know u have ur doubts and I have mine but,
u make me happy every time we talk

Jiane

EN Sentinel
Sentinel
dear x,
pls love me
i want to get through my life with you in it
i want us to support each other
to make up with each other when we fight
i miss being loved by you
i miss you.

+pep

EN Sentinel
Sentinel
dear m,
LOLpls shoot ur shot
im scared to do it
*debby ryan *

Unn0tic3d

Mouse
Dear ...,
I'm sorry if I disappoint you which how I live. I don't want to be the way you want me to be, I'm sorry.

Yvette

Retired RO Staff
dear L,
i can't explain in words how much you mean to me, thank you for everything you're doing for me and for making me feel so special, you're the best bb 💕 💝

Jiane

EN Sentinel
Sentinel
dear x,
i’m so close to dropping you.

dear x,
um. why do u wanna refriend me so bad
take the hint pls
ion wanna get up in ur shenanigans anymo

Luvolia

Little Mouse
dear x,

hiiii thank you for ruining my mental stability and being a blatant pathological liar to all of our peers and telling everybody that i am the one in the wrong and a narcissist !! i have never been in a worse mental state in my life and that is due to your fucking it up <3 i despise you and hope everyone around you realizes what the hell is wrong with you and drops your a$$

Rintea

EN Sentinel, FunCorp & Fashion Squad Director
Sentinel
FunCorp
Fashion Squad
x's,
better prove that i matter to you before it's too late. none of the fake crap either. i don't need that.

y, irl
i wish i could tell you, but i cant handle the thought of seeing the expression on your face if i did.

z, irl
every single traumatic thing you've done to me, whether you're aware or not. i'm take it to my grave. i hope you do some reflecting, because you need to.

Jiane

EN Sentinel
Sentinel
dear x,
the fact i’m actually offended hurts me more than i’m currently hurt
you don’t know how much crap i’d give you if you weren’t... you.
you better be grateful, worship my tolerance.

Darkie14

Shaman
Dear X and a few others,
I'm sorry, especially to X, I shouldn't have acted like that. My sense of humor is so twisted and I don't know when to shut up in all honesty. I try to make myself (or others) laugh to try and at least hide away the pain, but in all honesty I'm just making it worse. I've hurt you and other people multiply times and I'm sorry, I know I apologize after the act has been done, but that means nothing if I don't do anything about my behavior afterwards. I'm honestly scared of losing all of you due to my behavior, but if I do lose all of you, I understand why. Please know that I am sorry and I do apologize for anything I have said to you guys, I'll clean up my act I promise, I am truly sorry.

"Dev-TR" theme by Soulzone