Write a letter you can't send

Dear x (irl),
Why were you even placed in the yearbook when you almost never even attended? All that was shown was a blank image and the quote 'Good bye and good luck', one of the defaults the school added to students who didn't add in their comments. You're a forgotten face to me, having to see it again makes me so agitated about my past mistake.

Aware

Well-Known Mouse
A few person,
Tell me.What is the problem?Why don't your critics keep silent every day?I have always been loyal to criticism.But criticism and breaking words are different things.You made breaking words.You all did!-A few person-But I made a decision.Sometimes I have places I can't will do but I will!Do you know what I understood when I left that girl?No matter how much she/he have in your life,no one who harms you isn't indispensable anymore.If you want, you say 'I can't will do without it.'But no!You just need a little bit of brave to get out of every person that damages you.Now get ready to get out of the walls.
-The message isn't about everyone in my life.-

Dear _, irl
I know you’re so stressed and angry,
But you need to let things flow out of your head, just scream, hit your pillow, trust me you’ll be okay. Don’t overthink things so fast now, I know you’re a happy person. Show me how happy you’re.

dear ,

im doubting it over my overthinking . maybe what you say is true , but maybe it just needs more time . i dont feel like im pretty enough i guess maybe im just a rebound ?

Ok, so I'm stupid just because I defented my friend because you insulted her because she liked onions. Okay then. So now I'm the bad one? Okay, that's good too. I don't need your fake ass in my life. That's a lesson to never fucking trust most people. So I'll never trust you. Thank you for making me realize you and your friends are the most fake piece of craps. Now, don't ever talk to me again. Not even ''Hello''.

Destructive

Well-Known Mouse
ive always lived by the rule of leave people before they leave you
and i never believe people when they say they wont leave me
but with you,

im too scared to leave.
Because if i do leave you ill have nothing to live for anymore
ive completely given up on everything else
and people are starting to notice

"Dev-TR" theme by Soulzone