Write a letter you can't send

dear
lmfao it’s true you beg everyone for clout it’s a mouse game if your profile looking hella dry for a day relax 😬😬

dear
STOP GIVING PEOPLE FALSE HOPE IN 2018 ‼️‼️ IF YOU DONT LIKE SOMEONE F EM INSTEAD OF FAKIN SH 👍🏻

Rindou

EN Sentinel
Sentinel
Dear r "irl"
stop pulling this bullshit already.
i know you're a two faced faker, and i clearly heard you say you hated me.
want proof? I'll ask __. stop fucking faking this shit, it's not doing you ANY good.
why don't you just go and say you hate me straight at my face - i wouldn't mind?
are you really that much of a coward?
i thought you were nice, but turns out you were just using me, so go hang out with a instead, be the little bitches group and never talk to me again.

Dear e "irl"
i'll change for the better if you really think i'm that way. you think i'm so annoying, always immature?
well you seem to be wrong, because you clearly don't understand sometimes it's to hide my inner always sad and meaningless emotions. what? you want me to be sad all day? yeah! it's just a facade, why do you fucking care?

Rindou

EN Sentinel
Sentinel
Dear __ irl
Please just go and be a bitch to yourself, and not try to get _ and a on your side.
No one even likes you, probably besides a, _, _, and m. Shut up already, and stop faking.
You need to learn that things don't always go the way you want, and the world isn't yours and that you can't control everyone.

Flashes

Well-Known Mouse
dear ,
"no matter what you do, i'll still be there for you
and when you call my name, i wont be far away
no matter where you go, you'll never be alone"

Last edited:

Kinta

MiceForce Artist Team
Artist
Dear __,

If you care about someone who doesn't even take time out of their day to simply think of you, what are you doing? One day that person will see that you were everything they ever wanted and that you are now happier without them. You will find someone to spend the rest of your life with and that person will understand what they have missed out on. You do not need to feel such pain like you are nothing because of one simple human being. Someone as sad as them, doesn't deserve someone as great as you. Everyone deserves to be happy, don't waste your time on a person who won't give you anything in return. If you are constantly unhappy because of this one person, stop. Go out and explore new things and people.