Write a letter you can't send

Dear M,
yay you're back
now i can spill secrets to you ;))))))
No I'm not kidding obviously, but it is good to have you back
I got kinda lonely because I usually don't talk to many other people
But I'm still real happy you and A are here!!

:)
please dont leave me again
i've never had such an amazing person to call a friend like you

dear _
Stop fucking copying me
i already didn't like you from the start
I know what your trying to do
I really don't like you, be careful with how you act.

Dear ____,
I woke up today ready to confess. I've loved you for so long, and it's so hard keeping my feelings hidden. We live so close, yet I can't seem to open up to you. But it has been even harder to confess. You may not know it but you've hurt me more than anyone can possibly imagine. I've shed countless of tears for you, but why can't I stop thinking of you. You're always the first in my mind after I wake up and the first before I fall asleep. Why does my heart skip a beat when you message me? Why do I keep falling unrequitedly for you, even though my heart has been constantly shattered by you? Why can't I keep you? Why must you feel so down to the extent where I'm not ready to spam you and open up my feelings to you? I have too many questions and I know you won't be able to answer any of it.

I want you here, in the tribe room. I want to divorce my former soulmate so I can properly marry you. I would be completely fine with rejection after I confess. It'll make me forget you faster and make me move on in life. I wish saying "I love you so much" were easier. I want to convey my feelings to you in person, not online. And when I do say "I love you," I mean it.

Why must you be so perfect. Your personality is flawless, and that's what I like the most. I want to keep you and make you mine. No, make me yours. I love you so so so much.

Last edited:
dear _,
im so happy that we met, you made me smile when we started talking, you made me laugh when i was down.
from when you made me feel special by calling me ''ma'am'' and ''madam'' or when you stuck up for me when i was getting hate,
i love you, i didn't think i would ever connect with someone the way i did with you.
youre normal, youre weird
youre weirdly lovable
please dont ever leave me
youre the reason i log on
i adore you cutie
i love you more then you will ever know

?HAPPY TWO WEEKS?

Dear A,
Why?
Please just, stop.
You're confusing me as hell. Do you love me?
Or was this all just fake?

Dear J,
Thank you for being here for me.
But really, please be truthful with me.
Please.

Flashes

Well-Known Mouse
dear c,
yes it's a big event
but i hate going and being with people, i really hate it
i wouldn't miss something as big as this
but i don't want to go

Dear L,
I know you might never see this but I had to write it
I'm sorry I keep being sad over something that's my fault.
I caused everything that happened
but thank you for not being rude and annoyed with me. I really appreciate it
I am really happy for you. I know you love _ more then me.. and I just have to accept that. I care about you and I want you to be happy. turns out your pretty happy with _. Instead of me. that's alright though. I'll just be a single pringle and your a taken bacon
I still like you tho ok bye
I'll keep telling myself it's okay, it's alright. I'm glad your happy. It makes me happy

-Lo- from moon !!

dear x, (irl)
just heal me with my sickness i'm tired of it. and please hang with me over the summer i'm already hurting from isolating myself from you and everyone else.

dear xx,
these songs remind me of us. i love it. stay with me for as long you can. i know i cause a lot of things and making you very worried but thank you for putting up with me. wish you can just come home and hear me fanboy over shawn mendes.

"Dev-TR" theme by Soulzone