Who on Miceforce would you like to meet in real life? and why?

@Drugs: For the laughs & the weirdness

@Daddytea: For the laughs and the cuteness to the excitement to the weird, you'll always be mine I love you babyboy? & ofc that way I can shower u in kisses & cuddles <33

@Because: For the cuteness and funny, to the wonderfulness & ofc she laughs like a god?❤

@Furclaws: For the amazing to the perfect to the funny to the cute to the curious to the smart ily fur <3

@Fajita: For the excitement and the cool to the amazing & to the honesty?

@Beliieve: For the positivey to the possibility to the never give up & to the inspiration❤

Last edited:
Get ready for a lot of tags :sb::mf-ball:
@Rindou @Grandpiano @Duckk @Chlomaki @Doormat @Mcpatrick @Daichi @Bellamy @Blurry @Boas @Kaneko @Koutarou @Weeknd @Yolocookies
@Izukdoriya @Astilbee @Elixir @Glow @Littlepotato @Leta @Chemicals @Prisms @Astrapia @Beep @Cyand @Damen @Fictions @Insurgent @June @Kanematsu @Mxxnlight @Kellita and a lot more but I tagged too many people wooooooops oh ye and @Azrael so I can call him a loser
Y'all are amazing and I love you ! Memories were made, so it'd be awesome if I could make even more with you guys

Because

Active Mouse
.. I would wanna meet @Fajita CUZ YOU'RE FLIPPING AMAZING like I would not be here rn if it weren't for you bb @Galantic CUZ YOU'RE FLIPPING AMAZING TOO AND SWEET AND SO GOOD TO ME AND I ALSO WOULD NOT BE HERE IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU, LIKE SOMETIMES YOU'RE JUST SO NICE TO ME I WANNA CRY <3 @Verkus You'remyeverything.Therearenowordstoexplain.ButIwouldn'ttradeyoufortheuniverse. @Clapffeine I mean.. NO OFFENSE, you're my bestie so why not, but sometimes you're just so crazy and will not chill, but still, why not.

Silverookami

¡Ándale! ¡Ándale!
@Icyspirals
@Swiitch
@Jerm
These three have been my best friends for as long as I can remember. We have been through so much together and I could not ask for better friends, thank you guys for staying by my side when I needed you two, I owe you guys my life. You three are the best group of friends anyone could have

Last edited:

Daichi

Cheese Artist
Get ready for a lot of tags :sb::mf-ball:
@Rindou @Grandpiano @Duckk @Chlomaki @Doormat @Mcpatrick @Daichi @Bellamy @Blurry @Boas @Kaneko @Koutarou @Weeknd @Yolocookies
@Izukdoriya @Astilbee @Elixir @Glow @Littlepotato @Leta @Chemicals @Prisms @Astrapia @Beep @Cyand @Damen @Fictions @Insurgent @June @Kanematsu @Mxxnlight @Kellita and a lot more but I tagged too many people wooooooops oh ye and @Azrael so I can call him a loser
Y'all are amazing and I love you ! Memories were made, so it'd be awesome if I could make even more with you guys
AWH love youuu

"Dev-TR" theme by Soulzone