Who is your best friend on Miceforce?

Aware

Well-Known Mouse
Hi!We have been friends for 2 years.You're mysterious and my best friend.We share our memories,secrets with each other.We look at the screen and smile while talking.I can't will never forget you.We couldn't talk about these times.I know, you're busy.I hope that we will return to the old days as soon as possible.I love you mint.
Blonde!You're my best friend!It's fun to call you like that!Or Silveroy -I made this up yesterday.-I remember the day we met you ...You scared me!And we have strong friendship with each other in the coming days!We did not make night-morning forecasts, did we?I will catch you!You're helpful,sweet,friendly...
Uh,I wish I could give him a lesson -Don't worry, we'll just talk-.But ultimately, I can only try to make you feel good.Sorry...
Blonde!You're always trying to help me and you're doing it.But the people I talk to you are hurting me all the time.They are not the people I can get away with.Also,I can't get them out of my walls!But as you say,I'm here to hang out.
Remember!I'm always here for you.
Hey!I haven't been good communicating with boys.The first day we met ...I thought you were rude, but I still had hope.And then I talked to you when I heard you had a problem.
For event,I didn't get mad because I understood you.You have doubts for have never been a true friend.I understand you as much as I can.It was not right you did but you're a good person.
You're spending time with me,helping me...You're my best friend!I hope I'm a good friend for you.
Hey dark!I have some confessions to you.Our first dialogue was actually planned.We set up a conversation group.-He was in the group.- We were 4 people.And our goal was to activate inactive profiles.We were even going to invite some people-but the project was canceled by the conversation and idea founder.We've only did with you in this project-Then, you followed me, I have reviewed your profile and my friends told me about you.And I've studied all your shares.Yeah, even your message about the artist they do not know about so many others...Uh,the best is to present you the file I am about you.-Yeah,I did a research on you and made it a report.
My comments:Blue
Username: Darkie14 -It is not known why he preferred it.-
Soulmate:Yoonsi -Girlfriend *The Valentine celebrated the day and most messages belong to her,In these messages he will show that he cares.*
Features:
-Friendly
-Clever
-Sensible
-Cool
Some Messages:
Write a letter you can't send
-"I'm gone now, I can't tell you how I feel for you, you probably won't notice I'm missing though."
"I wish you noticed me for once, I wish what my friends make fun of me with you were true, if only you and my friends knew how I feel about you. Please notice me"
-" You probably don't know this, but my "friends" make fun of me with you. You probably don't notice me to even care, if only my "friends" really knew how I feel about you... if only you knew how I feel about you."
*These messages were broadcast in January, 2018*
*I wish these messages had not been written.* :(

Who is your favorite music artist*This Wendesday*
TØP (If you can't tell already)
Favorite musician(s)*21 Ocak 2018
My favorite musicians are imagine dragons and Matthew Parker, I don't think anyone knows who Matthew Parker is lol
He also thinks to make up for it because he's been inactive for a long time.
These are just what I did.We were all worried about you.We wanted to help you.And after a few conversations and debates about how we should start with each other,we did it.Then we became friends with you over time.And I'm also sorry that I tampered everything.
Also,you're my best friend.You're amazing,good person,helpful...I am happy to meet you.If you need anything, I'm always here.
Funny girl!You have a different energy.And I don't know you too much.You have different thoughts and ideas.You're my best friend.
You're my crime partner,best friends,.
@Silverookami ,@Alae ,@Avlia ,@Darkie14

Last edited:
Hi!We have been friends for 2 years.You're mysterious and my best friend.We share our memories,secrets with each other.We look at the screen and smile while talking.I can't will never forget you.We couldn't talk about these times.I know, you're busy.I hope that we will return to the old days as soon as possible.I love you mint.
Blonde!You're my best friend!It's fun to call you like that!Or Silveroy -I made this up yesterday.-I remember the day we met you ...You scared me!And we have strong friendship with each other in the coming days!We did not make night-morning forecasts, did we?I will catch you!You're helpful,sweet,friendly...
Uh,I wish I could give him a lesson -Don't worry, we'll just talk-.But ultimately, I can only try to make you feel good.Sorry...
Blonde!You're always trying to help me and you're doing it.But the people I talk to you are hurting me all the time.They are not the people I can get away with.Also,I can't get them out of my walls!But as you say,I'm here to hang out.
Remember!I'm always here for you.
Hey!I haven't been good communicating with girls.The first day we met ...I thought you were rude, but I still had hope.And then I talked to you when I heard you had a problem.
For event,I didn't get mad because I understood you.You have doubts for have never been a true friend.I understand you as much as I can.It was not right you did but you're a good person.
You're spending time with me,helping me...You're my best friend!I hope I'm a good friend for you.
Hey dark!I have some confessions to you.Our first dialogue was actually planned.We set up a conversation group.-He was in the group.- We were 4 people.And our goal was to activate inactive profiles.We were even going to invite some people-but the project was canceled by the conversation and idea founder.We've only did with you in this project-Then, you followed me, I have reviewed your profile and my friends told me about you.And I've studied all your shares.Yeah, even your message about the artist they do not know about so many others...Uh,the best is to present you the file I am about you.-Yeah,I did a research on you and made it a report.
My comments:Blue
Username: Darkie14 -It is not known why he preferred it.-
Soulmate:Yoonsi -Girlfriend *The Valentine celebrated the day and most messages belong to her,In these messages he will show that he cares.*
Features:
-Friendly
-Clever
-Sensible
-Cool
Some Messages:
Write a letter you can't send
-"I'm gone now, I can't tell you how I feel for you, you probably won't notice I'm missing though."
"I wish you noticed me for once, I wish what my friends make fun of me with you were true, if only you and my friends knew how I feel about you. Please notice me"
-" You probably don't know this, but my "friends" make fun of me with you. You probably don't notice me to even care, if only my "friends" really knew how I feel about you... if only you knew how I feel about you."
*These messages were broadcast in January, 2018*
*I wish these messages had not been written.* :(

Who is your favorite music artist*This Wendesday*
TØP (If you can't tell already)
Favorite musician(s)*21 Ocak 2018
My favorite musicians are imagine dragons and Matthew Parker, I don't think anyone knows who Matthew Parker is lol
He also thinks to make up for it because he's been inactive for a long time.
These are just what I did.We were all worried about you.We wanted to help you.And after a few conversations and debates about how we should start with each other,we did it.Then we became friends with you over time.And I'm also sorry that I tampered everything.
Also,you're my best friend.You're amazing,good person,helpful...I am happy to meet you.If you need anything, I'm always here.
Funny girl!You have a different energy.And I don't know you too much.You have different thoughts and ideas.You're my best friend.
You're my crime partner,best friends,.
@Silverookami ,@Alae ,@Avlia ,@Darkie14
I've done a lot of there but here we go again
one of my closest and best friends, very funny and cheers me up when I'm feeling down. you are like a little sister I never had, I enjoy playing survivor with you, I enjoy hanging with you, I am very happy we met and had the chance to become friends, you mean so much to me, more than I can ever explain and show. thank you for being there for me and checking up on me and being my friend. ilyt queen :)
Alright. You are one of my best and closest friends. you are like a sister to me, you mean so much to me and I'm very happy that we had the chance to become friends. you help cheer me up, we're there for each other, I hope we never stop being friends. I enjoy hanging, talking, and joking around with you, you're funny, helpful, loyal, reliable, and overall an outstanding friend, hope everyone you meet realizes that soon and are willing to be your friend and be there for you through everything just like I am, you need all the happiness you can get. Thank you for everything.
I'm glad you're my friend, you're funny, loyal, reliable, nice, and caring, I enjoy hanging and talking with you. You're like a brother to me, I hope we continue being friends, continue hanging out and joking around, I look forward to hanging and talking with you more in the future, thank you for being my friend :)
I'm glad we're friends, I also enjoy talking, hanging out, and joking around with you. You are like a brother to me and I hope that doesn't change, I'm looking forward to talking and joking around with you more in the future, especially on "The last post wins", but maybe we'll start talking more in the conversation with Dark and Aware, that would be fun, all of us joking around and having fun, you are caring, friendly, helpful, smart and so much more, thank you for being my friend :)
You are like a younger sister I never had, I enjoy hanging out with you in bootcamp and survivor, you're funny, caring, helpful, sweet, friendly, and overall an outstanding friend, I hope we continue being almost like siblings in the future and continue talking and hanging out with Wtt. you cheer me up when I'm sad and we're always here for each other, I'm glad we had the chance to become friends, I have no idea what I would do if we didn't meet, and thanks for keeping my profile active lol, I never know what to post on there, but I appreciate everything you have done and I hope our friendship continues growing in the future. Thank you.
@Spaced @Aware @Darkie14 @Alae @Avlia Thank you for everything guys, it means a lot and you all are like my brother/sister, I am grateful for all you have done. :)
I'm not good with words like you guys are but I do want to say thank you. As you may know I had a "friend" who hurt me mentally. After that experience I had trust issues and questioning who was my friend and who wasn't. Then I came here and you guys help me, you guys supported me, you guys cared about me. Now my trust issues aren't as big as they where, I want to thank you for caring/being their for me. And thank you for being my friends :) <3
@Aware
@Alae
@Silverookami

Last edited:
"Dev-TR" theme by Soulzone