Who is your best friend on Miceforce?

I know I’ve said this like fifty billion times but @Silverookami means the world and more to me. Honestly she’s like the older sister I never had. We’re here for each other in good times and bad, and support each other no matter what. I’ve gotten closer with her than I have with most people I know in person. Talking to her or playing survivor with her just makes me automatically feel better no matter what. I wouldn’t have my shit together without her. I love you, queen

I've done a lot of there but here we go again
one of my closest and best friends, very funny and cheers me up when I'm feeling down. you are like a little sister I never had, I enjoy playing survivor with you, I enjoy hanging with you, I am very happy we met and had the chance to become friends, you mean so much to me, more than I can ever explain and show. thank you for being there for me and checking up on me and being my friend. ilyt queen :)
Alright. You are one of my best and closest friends. you are like a sister to me, you mean so much to me and I'm very happy that we had the chance to become friends. you help cheer me up, we're there for each other, I hope we never stop being friends. I enjoy hanging, talking, and joking around with you, you're funny, helpful, loyal, reliable, and overall an outstanding friend, hope everyone you meet realizes that soon and are willing to be your friend and be there for you through everything just like I am, you need all the happiness you can get. Thank you for everything.
I'm glad you're my friend, you're funny, loyal, reliable, nice, and caring, I enjoy hanging and talking with you. You're like a brother to me, I hope we continue being friends, continue hanging out and joking around, I look forward to hanging and talking with you more in the future, thank you for being my friend :)
I'm glad we're friends, I also enjoy talking, hanging out, and joking around with you. You are like a brother to me and I hope that doesn't change, I'm looking forward to talking and joking around with you more in the future, especially on "The last post wins", but maybe we'll start talking more in the conversation with Dark and Aware, that would be fun, all of us joking around and having fun, you are caring, friendly, helpful, smart and so much more, thank you for being my friend :)
You are like a younger sister I never had, I enjoy hanging out with you in bootcamp and survivor, you're funny, caring, helpful, sweet, friendly, and overall an outstanding friend, I hope we continue being almost like siblings in the future and continue talking and hanging out with Wtt. you cheer me up when I'm sad and we're always here for each other, I'm glad we had the chance to become friends, I have no idea what I would do if we didn't meet, and thanks for keeping my profile active lol, I never know what to post on there, but I appreciate everything you have done and I hope our friendship continues growing in the future. Thank you.

@Spaced @Aware @Darkie14 @Alae @Avlia
Thank you for everything guys, it means a lot and you all are like my brother/sister, I am grateful for all you have done. :)

Evielle

Well-Known Mouse
I've done a lot of there but here we go again
one of my closest and best friends, very funny and cheers me up when I'm feeling down. you are like a little sister I never had, I enjoy playing survivor with you, I enjoy hanging with you, I am very happy we met and had the chance to become friends, you mean so much to me, more than I can ever explain and show. thank you for being there for me and checking up on me and being my friend. ilyt queen :)
Alright. You are one of my best and closest friends. you are like a sister to me, you mean so much to me and I'm very happy that we had the chance to become friends. you help cheer me up, we're there for each other, I hope we never stop being friends. I enjoy hanging, talking, and joking around with you, you're funny, helpful, loyal, reliable, and overall an outstanding friend, hope everyone you meet realizes that soon and are willing to be your friend and be there for you through everything just like I am, you need all the happiness you can get. Thank you for everything.
I'm glad you're my friend, you're funny, loyal, reliable, nice, and caring, I enjoy hanging and talking with you. You're like a brother to me, I hope we continue being friends, continue hanging out and joking around, I look forward to hanging and talking with you more in the future, thank you for being my friend :)
I'm glad we're friends, I also enjoy talking, hanging out, and joking around with you. You are like a brother to me and I hope that doesn't change, I'm looking forward to talking and joking around with you more in the future, especially on "The last post wins", but maybe we'll start talking more in the conversation with Dark and Aware, that would be fun, all of us joking around and having fun, you are caring, friendly, helpful, smart and so much more, thank you for being my friend :)
You are like a younger sister I never had, I enjoy hanging out with you in bootcamp and survivor, you're funny, caring, helpful, sweet, friendly, and overall an outstanding friend, I hope we continue being almost like siblings in the future and continue talking and hanging out with Wtt. you cheer me up when I'm sad and we're always here for each other, I'm glad we had the chance to become friends, I have no idea what I would do if we didn't meet, and thanks for keeping my profile active lol, I never know what to post on there, but I appreciate everything you have done and I hope our friendship continues growing in the future. Thank you.

@Spaced @Aware @Darkie14 @Alae @Avlia
Thank you for everything guys, it means a lot and you all are like my brother/sister, I am grateful for all you have done. :)
I love you as a sister Silverookami, and fyi, that letter was for you.
You're an amazing friend and I am so happy that you're here with me.
You taught me all these things, what a friend is, what it is to have a friend and how it feels.
I'd probably be in depression right now without you.
I hope we stay how we are or become even more closer together <3

I love you as a sister Silverookami, and fyi, that letter was for you.
You're an amazing friend and I am so happy that you're here with me.
You taught me all these things, what a friend is, what it is to have a friend and how it feels.
I'd probably be in depression right now without you.
I hope we stay how we are or become even more closer together <3
.-. me too buddy, that letter was so sweet, thank you <3 it means a lot

@Arrow2
You're like a brother to me, we're both there for each other through anything and everything, I enjoy hanging and talking with you, even though we haven't really talked lately but still, you're funny, nice, helpful and caring, thank you for being my friend and thank you for everything.

"Dev-TR" theme by Soulzone