What makes your best friend your best friend?

Pretty self-explanatory, really! What makes your best friend, whoever that may be, your best friend? What makes them so special, special enough to be above any other friend? If you have more than one, feel free to put more than one down! (I do apologise, Sents, if there is a topic like this out there!)

Rules!
- Obey the rules and guidelines of the forum!
- Don't mimic anyone for their choice.
- Positivity!
- Even if you feel they don't think the same, still jot them down!

My best friends and why;
To be frank; I class loads and loads of people as my best friends - just who I am! Though there are particular ones who I enjoy company of and go to more than others;
- Captivate; for being there for me through really messed up times and for making me laugh when I'm at my lowest.
- Weeknd; for being someone who isn't afraid to knock some sense into me and for being really approachable and honest.
- Howllove; for making me feel like I belong.
- Yassir; for just being you and lifting me up when I'm sad.
- Krumplibogar; for being hilarious and easy to talk to.
Even if some of these guys don't think the same, I will always love them like they're my best friends ❤

Your turn!

Last edited:

Daichi

Cheese Artist
Nicholas is one of my closest and favorite friends. He's always been there for me when I needed him most and is always so caring and affectionate. He means the absolute world to me and if anything happened to him I'd honestly would never be able to look at myself the same way.

Kiwia

Active Mouse
We've known each other for literally 2 years. And it's incredible on how far we've come. When we first met, we didn't talk a lot and barely paid attention to each other. But eventually became friends, then to an closer bond. I'm very glad we're still the best of friends and that we still talk, creating various of long conversations. Gry has many humor there is of her, and honestly. Without her I don't know what I would of been like. There were always those arguments we had sometimes too, but they would just wear off eventually. I still remember many inside jokes we still used to this day and remembered, and even though I tease her a lot, and make the worst jokes, she'll still go around with it sometimes. She's also a bit of a dork with kpop also, and sometimes can be frustrating to deal with. But she's still one of the greatest friends I've ever met.

@Gryphon

Kellita

Cheese Artist
okaayyy uhhh here we go .

- First of all, I want to thank @Mcpatrick for being so random and hilarious like you honestly make me laugh all of the time, also wanna thank you for giving me advice , always being there for me really, telling me your opinions on things and telling me most things i guess you wouldn't tell many, also me too, like I can tell you almost anything and everything, you're like the first person I go to w my problems legit, and the only one that knows about you know what, the situation is you, i'm glad i can put all my trust into you and be comfortable to make jokes w you and stuff, thanks for also having a bomb personality and thanks for being w @Daichi so i can fangirl how you fan over shawn, ALSO THANKS FOR LETTING ME FAN OVER ARIANA W YOU !
-
@Prisms @Elixir BEST TWINS AND BESTFRIENDS TO ME, I CAN LITERALLY TELL AND JOKE ABOUT ANYTHING W YOU , EVEN THOUGH WE ONLY MET LIKE A MONTH AGO I THINK, YOU GUYS ARE HONESTLY THE BEST OF PEOPLE?? AND I'M SO THANKFUL AND GRATEFUL TO HAVE YOU GUYS IN MY LIFE, love you . @Shibui INCLUDED YOU JAKE PAUL LOVER UGH
-
@Grandpiano
OMG twin and my ariana grande loving wife twin "thing" lmaooo, thanks for making me feel loved in RUDE WAYS and saving all my typos, still love you and i'm glad WE ARE FROM THE SAME FANDOM HONESTLY MADE IT A LOT EASIER TO TALK W YOU, love you you're so great
-
@Jungkook @Blurry @Asteroid @Littlepotato I DON'T REALLY KNOW YOU GUYS BUT WE HAVE LOTS OF LAUGHS IN TG AND YOU GUYS , all of you make me feel so welcomed and loved, I couldn't ask for the better of friends then this, seriously like everyone in this thanks so much. I would love to get closer with you guys though, I already know you're great people .

-
@Yassir
Hey thanks for being really supportive and caring of me "dad" , also thanks for making me smile and laugh when I needed it, I don't hate you, I never could, you're one of the best things to happen to me along w these people , always remember that you're great no matter what or who says otherwise, lots of people can see that in you, i know i do, xoxo , proud to call you one of my bestfriends, I mean it I really love you Yas and thanks for being a very good friend to me in the little amount of time we got close .
-

@Miamicheese @Jasbear @Lernsdaddy
You guys. You were my main and first bestfriends on here, Lerns we knew eachother way longer than when we came here but I still love you guys equally because we just click and get a long so well, thanks for everything you guys .
-
@Karl
You're a really good friend and I wouldn't trade you for the world, thanks for giving me laugh i seriously love you a lot .
-

I KNOW I HAVE A LOT OF BESTFRIENDS INCLUDED HERE SORRY BUT i just love these people a lot and have been wanting to thank them .

Last edited:
my best friend, carly, means so much to me. we've sat on the bus together for 5 years now, and i've enjoyed every bit of it.
we talk about almost everything, give advice, etc. we always cry when we separate from each other for even a day; and when we don't see each other we're really lonely. i couldn't live without her. even though she's 2 years younger then me, it seems like we're twins.

@Harspoon I've know you for about 2 years and you've been there forever, you're more then a best friend. You are practically family to me. Nothing can break the bond we have

@Shanester known you forever too, you're such a cool kid and always here to talk to me. No matter what we're always best friends

@Shanester - still supports me even if I talk shit about them.

@Hace - um hi you still talk to me a lot even if I also talk shit about you : )

@Season - hi I love you in a platonic way because whenever I'm down you help me get through it and support me for who I am : )

"Dev-TR" theme by Soulzone