What do you love about Your soulmate ♥

Dino

Mouse
she is so nice! she is easy to talk to, loving, she is just the best person i could ever meet! she is so caring and shes just, so great and so trustable ❤

Jakon

Pingless
my sm personalities
great
awesome
funny
lovable
sensitive but I love it
loves me
protective of me
we finish eachother sentances ( sometimes )

I love her <3

Aqao

Mouse
my sm personalities
great
awesome
funny
lovable
sensitive but I love it
loves me
protective of me
we finish eachother sentances ( sometimes )

I love her <3
the 2nd to the last tho // i wanna kill you smh

Prisms

Retired EN/E2 Community Manager
one of my best friends, sweetest, most caring person i know. super approachable. loves dogs.

Nardy

Mouse
She takes care of me,
She accepts me for who I am,
She overwhelms me with kindness,

I love everything about her
Cloutbitch @Moonu

Din0ph0bia

Active Mouse
hes pretty much 90% of me and i would be crying rn if i never got to be his soulmate and i love him with all my heart and i would be sad for a month if me and him divorced

Mcpatrick

MAH CHEESE!
Watch me go on and on about her. Honestly, she's literally my everything. Words can't describe how grateful I am to have someone like her. She's seen my whole personality. To me being up at 2 am, at my worse times when I really feel dumb to be even in love. She was there. Through every situation, I wouldn't trade it for any other thing in the world. (yeah not even Shawn Mendes what a shocker) Anyways, I've loved her through everything too. She's made so many memories with me and every day I wake up thinking, "Gosh Jake, you're awake once again with the love of your life." I know she may not seem perfect to others but in my eyes she's my everything. She does really bring me happiness and I just love smiling because of her.
I love you so much, and I don't need to tag her because she knows who she is.

Shardz

Little Mouse
n o t h i n g
reason why:
he was and still is a player
he thinks i'm ugly ;-;

i don't have one anymore.

Kitsilulu

Pingless
i hope so
You hope so?
You can't hope so.