[Suggestion] Poke Feature!

Bzz

Active Mouse
helo
im an avid user of xenforo forums so i know a little bit of how things work :(
one reason why i enjoy these kinds of forums are bc i get to initiate and take on challenges from people that r willing to do poke wars with me ;;
i know that it defs keeps some activity going for the forums- even tho it's something very trivial, but it's something that people can have fun and enjoy doing

u guys might b worried about the spam and constant notifications, but as far as i've observed, there are options to turn off (or at the very least, limit) who u can get pokes from

my suggestion is to simply give us forum users permission to be able to poke each other like many other forums do
it's a trivial matter, but defs something that can be fun for people who are willing to try
it's very similar to streaks on snapchat
or the poke feature on fb (actually exactly the same but u kno)

since it's an add-on for xenforo, it might cost a few bucks tho, so forum devs might not be entirely keen on this idea
esp. since they're paying a certain amount of $ for extended periods of time but i think it's a suggestion at least worth considering
since it could potentially increase the activity going on

thank u

edit: hi, some possible options i think, they do cost some $ to implement tho so im sry if u guys are unwilling to commit ;;
https://brivium.com/resources/pokes.64/ - i was googling and this was at the top of my list, seems legit and is the main add-on i constantly see on other xenforo sites
https://www.themehouse.com/xenforo/1/addons/poke-users - this one has a poke count!!

Evielle

Well-Known Mouse
/halfsupport
it seems cool, yes, and I guess it might be fun
although it’s pretty useless and has no meaning from what I’ve read
I’ve never experienced it either

Bzz

Active Mouse
/halfsupport
it seems cool, yes, and I guess it might be fun
although it’s pretty useless and has no meaning from what I’ve read
I’ve never experienced it either
there really isn’t any meaning whatsoever unless you’re a person that decides to make the most out of it

Last edited:
"Dev-TR" theme by Soulzone