Staff Complaint Form

Cryaotic

EN/E2 Community Manager
Staff Member
Admin
EN Staff Complaint Form

Have you seen an EN staff member fallaciously carrying out their duties?
Need to address your issue with someone who can do something about it?
Well, you've come to the right place.
I guarantee your anonymity 100%
, your identity will not be shared upon any potential discussions/confrontations relevant to your problem without YOUR clear permission.
All I ask is that you do leave your username (or somewhere I can contact you if you are uncomfortable with giving me your username) in case I have any questions or need you to explain anything any further. The only person who will have any sort of access to these forms will be the me, Jughead.
All I ask for you to do here when reporting a staff member, or even me for that matter, is to please be honest, truthful, and respectful about it (if you can).
Again, I guarantee that your identity will not be compromised with ANYONE else besides me no matter who it is you're reporting.
Any screenshots or evidence will be strongly appreciated when filing a report.
( Even without evidence, your report/complaint will STILL be considered and investigated. )
If there are any questions that you are incapable of sustaining, please answer it with a simple "X" or a random letter/symbol.
Things that have already been reported will be listed in the spoiler below.

Staff Complaint Form
^(Click)^

Things that have been handled will have a + (positive) next to them.
Things that have not been handled/have been rejected will have a - (negative) next to them.
Things in the midst of being handeled will have a ; (semicolon) next to them.
Example: Abuse of the commands +/-/;

Last edited:
I was banished by Farm for playing with 4 mice in the room, but they did not even look at my profile.
I do not get firsts, how can it be farm if there were only cheeses in my profile?
I hope the moderator apologizes.

Last edited:

Sythers

EN ModSent & FunCorp
Sentinel
FunCorp
I was banished by Farm for playing with 4 mice in the room, but they did not even look at my profile.
I do not get firsts, how can it be farm if there were only cheeses in my profile?
I hope the moderator apologizes.

View attachment 22890 View attachment 22891
When an account is banned for Farm it means that there were 3-5 players in a room with a password. Your firsts don't exactly matter either, you could be farming cheese with your friends and they could be getting the firsts, as well.

"Dev-TR" theme by Soulzone