Slime game

Unburnable

Little Mouse
Welcome to the Slime game! you will make your imaginary slime! example: the month of your birthday will be the type of slime and etc., well, you better continue and you will understand better
1-the year of your birth will define the color of your slime
1995-blue
1996-red
1997-pink
1998-green
1999-yellow
2000-lime
2001-deep blue
2002-white
2003-black
2004-purple
2005-golden
2006-silver
2007-orange
2008-grey
if you were born in a few years that I did not mention, you can choose your own color for your slime!
2-The month of your birthday will set the decoration of your slime!
January-gliter
February-animals
March-fruits
April-orbeez
May-mini-balls
I do not know what to put in other months, but if you were born in a few months that I did not mention, you could choose the decoration of your slime!
3-your sign will set the smell of your slime!
Aries-flowers
Aquarius-chocolate
Cancer-banana
Capricorn-grape
Scorpio-lemon juice
Gemini-blueberry
Leo-orange juice
Libra-strawberry
Pisces-pizza!
Tauros-you choose
Sagitarius-you choose
Virgo-you choose
Did you like this simple and fast game? tell me in the comments how was your slime!
example: my slime color was red, my slime decoration was fruits and my slime smells grape!
mine: my slime color was grey, my slime decoration was orbeez and my slime smells like flowers!

Unkillable

Little Mouse
My slime color was lime, my slime decoration was gliter and my slime smells banana!

Daichi

EN Mod, Sentinel Director & FunCorp
Sentinel
FunCorp
Thread moved to Off Topic!

Bmio

Pingless
My slime color was golden, my slime decoration was nothing and my slime smells strawberries!

Black chocolate animal slime 🤔

Daichi

EN Mod, Sentinel Director & FunCorp
Sentinel
FunCorp
my slime was white, my slime decoration was glitter (im not born in jan though), and my slime smells like orange juice

Kyisu

Cheese Artist
the color is purple, the decoration will be glitter (even though i was born in august), and it smells like orange juice

Polarii

Shaman
black slime, smells like blueberries & i didn't put any decorations in

Aevett

Cheesus
a silver slime with clay in it ( = butter slime, i think ) with the smell of lemon juice
8/10
ultimate, i love butter slime ( i don’t play with slime but butter slime is just the one that i like the most as it looks like clay or butter ) and i like lemons and lemon juice smells pretty good

Unburnable

Little Mouse
a silver slime with clay in it ( = butter slime, i think ) with the smell of lemon juice
8/10
ultimate, i love butter slime ( i don’t play with slime but butter slime is just the one that i like the most as it looks like clay or butter ) and i like lemons and lemon juice smells pretty good
very well, i liked it

+ami

Cheesus
orange glitter the smell is strawberries
(not born in January)

"Dev-TR" theme by Soulzone