[Results] Outfit Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Forum Developer
Staff Member
Admin
RESULTS

As promised, we are here today to show you the winners, the people with the most accurate fashion sense of MiceForce. It was very hard to choose because they were great outfits. You will have a surprise.

Hundreds outfits to choose only three? Of course not! So we decided to choose 3 female and 3 maleoutfits.

Thank you so much for participating, it was amazing! We hope to see you in the future contests!

And the winners are...

For the 1st place: @Ibeu with Click to see the concept and @Khedive with Click to see the concept

For the 2nd place: Aesthetic @Haunted with Click to see the concept and @Sugarlamb with Click to see the concept

For the 3rd place: @Coffee with Click to see the concept and @Sythers with Click to see the concept

If you send Sevenops Outfit Code, they will add them to the game.

Note:You can contact via Discord.(Sevenops: sevenops#5290)

Congratulations to all and see you next time! o/

Mohamed_o

Little Mouse
I am not satisfied with this result knowing that Zi is the best and harmonious and beautiful Thank

Well it does not matter

Azrael

Former AR Community Manager
I am not satisfied with this result knowing that Zi is the best and harmonious and beautiful Thank

Well it does not matter
Ladies and Gentlemen was the theme, this outfit isn't related to that, I'm not sure... but that's probably the reason. The theme comes first-

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dev-TR" theme by Soulzone