[Off Topic] Questions and Answers

Cryaotic

EN/E2 Community Manager
Staff Member
Admin
Welcome to the Q&A!
This thread is here for you to ask any questions you may have that are Off-Topic to Miceforce!

Feel free to post answers to questions that other users may have.

General Guidelines
Be as descriptive as possible. The more effectively you get your point across, the more useful your answer will be!

Use proper spelling grammar. Badly formatted posts are not easy to read.

Please, check your facts! It is more useful to post an answer if you know you are 100% correct, rather than causing confusion for the person who asked the question.

Chlomaki

EN Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Will the old forum be completly removed or will the forum still be there?
it'll most likely be there, at least that's what i'm assuming.

why? because this is exactly how transformice worked, as well. they made two separate forums, though i'm not sure if the admins themselves created the forums that was known as "cheese.formice.com" which now switched to "anvilgod.com"
but while having that forum, they also had atelier801, which is more so connected to the game itself.

on this new forum, we wouldn't be able to change our profile picture for in-game, unless that was changed. but regardless, i believe it's highly unlikely that the old forum will be completely removed.

hopefully i'm correct about this! just don't take my word for it all that much though, however. this is just an assumption i made.

Daichi

Cheese Artist
Will the old forum be completly removed or will the forum still be there?
Eventually yes, it will be removed and players will only be using this one, its useless to have 2 forums.
But for right now, it will be here due to the fact that this forum is currently linked to the old one

Chlomaki

EN Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Eventually yes, it will be removed and players will only be using this one, its useless to have 2 forums.
But for right now, it will be here due to the fact that this forum is currently linked to the old one
oh, that sucks. guess my assumption was wrong then... :(

i'd prefer having the old one over this one, well, if the old one improved were to improve with the flaws it currently has anyways. how would we change our profile picture, though?
our in-game one, of course!

Daichi

Cheese Artist
oh, that sucks. guess my assumption was wrong then... :(

i'd prefer having the old one over this one, well, if the old one improved were to improve with the flaws it currently has anyways. how would we change our profile picture, though?
our in-game one, of course!
We had this forum before the last one and the profile pictures were linked to it, so they would change in game. The only difference is there would be no black bars surrounding it.

Chlomaki

EN Co-Admin
Co-Admin
We had this forum before the last one and the profile pictures were linked to it, so they would change in game. The only difference is there would be no black bars surrounding it.
oh really? never knew that.
and do you mean there would be no black bars surrounding it in-game, or just when previewing the pfp on the forums?

Chlomaki

EN Co-Admin
Co-Admin
aw damn that sucks honestly
i personally find the black bars pleasing without it it would look terrible at least thats how i imagine it
just posting on the miniforum and having some irrelevant picture at the side with no black bars and have it contribute terribly to the post

Zwhet

Active Mouse
Quick question:
If an account is inactive for about half a year to a year, will it get deleted?
If not, is there any way to get it back?
(I've tried every password I remember, but it's still invalid. Also, the "forgot password" tab is not working.)

Daichi

Cheese Artist
Quick question:
If an account is inactive for about half a year to a year, will it get deleted?
If not, is there any way to get it back?
(I've tried every password I remember, but it's still invalid. Also, the "forgot password" tab is not working.)
Most accounts that were inactive around that timeframe were deleted.
If you don't know for sure, try adding your user and if it says it's not found, then it must've been removed.

"Dev-TR" theme by Soulzone