not losing karma

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have made a couple accident reports and never lost karma i thought mods were just not looking at my report but another player said he is not losing karma either

Adi0s

Mouse
Only when your report has been rejected, you lost karma, at least it used to work like that. Either they disabled this feature, or your reports are always deleted because of the lack of evidence, so the mods can't resolve the report.

Only when your report has been rejected, you lost karma, at least it used to work like that. Maybe they've disabled it, so i think this is not a bug
when the title for 200 karma came to the game sevenops said you lose 2 karma if report is false

Adi0s

Mouse
Oh i didnt know about this, so sorry!
Edit: what i have said is still relevant: maybe your reports are just deleted, not rejected, because they dont have any information about the report, so your karma points are not affected. Or simply you just dont get any visual feedback when they are decreased, just like you cant see the amount of karma points you have

Last edited:
Oh i didnt know about this, so sorry!
Edit: what i have said is still relevant: maybe your reports are just deleted, not rejected, because they dont have any information about the report, so your karma points are not affected. Or simply you just dont get any visual feedback when they are decreased, just like you cant see the amount of karma points you have
/karma

Andeyuzi

MAH CHEESE!
Something rare but i think that to all people happens, and why you wanna lost it? You want not? Well, like Adi0s said, the report could be deleted for the lack reason because mods can't resolve the report.
And for the #3 comment, maybe "Said that you lost karma if the report is false" but it's not currently in the game for now, and like i said above, now we think like adi0s said, the report could be deleted for the lack reason. Apologies for the late responses
Daichi @Daichi 👀

Last edited:

Tengri

Bot
When you have reported someone and it's handled by staff you earn +2 karma if it's deleted by staff ( they think it's false reports) you get -1 karma also game will remove unhandled reports after 2 hours and you won't earn any karma - or +

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dev-TR" theme by Soulzone