New Standalone & Mobile App

Pandorra

Mouse
There is a little bug on the new Windows Standalone. When i put a video in a room with YouTube screen, it runs ok, but if i move on another room, the YouTube screen remains, but the game is blinking. Can you resolve it please ?

Fantastic job!

Nuda19

Cheesoholic
Nice job

Gns

Retired ES Staff
cool.;);)(y)

Narruto

Honored EN Artist
[00:16] [Narruto#1007] nut broke

Britnain

Cheesoholic
Noice!

Menaxye

Mouse
That's really cool! I can see you're trying to improve your game and step it up a little my opinion about this game is that I wish you can upgrade the chat system so we can add emojis to describe how emotionally we feel and send gif's on the game system which would
be cool! But I don't want to stress you out! so I suggest you don't do mine if it puts a little stress on your shoulder I'm fine with
any option you give me if you think it's for the best!
~ Kind regards: Mild

I wish you can upgrade the chat system so we can add emojis to describe how emotionally we feel and send gif's on the game system which would
be cool!
I disagree with this, emojis and gifs could be very very annoying in the chat. Spamming, etc

Menaxye

Mouse
I disagree with this, emojis and gifs could be very very annoying in the chat. Spamming, etc
It's OK if you disagree i really respect your opinion about what i posted and i really respect i
can't go back into the past and change what you wrote i really respect it and i totally agree :)!

Top Bottom
"Dev-TR" theme by Soulzone