1. No. not really
  2. Not yet though

+sapphire+

EN Mod, Sentinel Director & MapCrew
Sentinel
Map Crew
1. Are you Famous or Unfamous? Might be famous
2. Are you good at MiceForce? Yes
3. What is your favorite room? Survivor, Vanilla, Module, etc. Module (specifically parkour) and racing
4.Why and When did you join MiceForce? How? Sometime in 2019 I joined and I no longer wanted to play TFM (I wasn't getting anywhere). I joined because someone showed me this game.
5. Do you enjoy MiceForce? Sure but to a certain extent
6. Do you spend most of your free time playing MiceForce or not? Depends on the day honestly.
7. Who are your best friend(s) in MiceForce? None. I just like to have friends, not best friends

Last edited:

Eden

EN Artist
Artist
Last edited:

Rintea

EN Sentinel & Fashion Squad Director
Sentinel
Fashion Squad
1. well-known but im still irrelevant imo
2. heck no
3. vanilla, the freezetag module, n reg rooms
4. joined bc i got sick of having to work for cheese on tfm and i joined on march 20th
5. yes
6. hell yeah
7. Kagamei @Kagamei and Wetfart @+pep even tho she don't claim me SMH.
there's a few other's i had in mind but they don't claim me at all so we not gon do that😍✨

Awesomex

¡Ándale! ¡Ándale!
1. Are you Famous or Unfamous ? im a pretty old player
2. Are you good at MiceForce ? ye
3. What is your favorite room ? Survivor, Vanilla, Module, etc. You can have multiple favorites (up to 3) for this question. idk but maybe parkour because i have like 700+ completed maps on transformice and survivor . i dont play vanilla or normal rooms because i lag so fucking badly
4.Why and When did you join MiceForce ? How ? (for the how it means did a friend reccommend it to you from before because you were playing TFM, etc) i joined it because the other server i played broke down and i just searched up transformice bootlegs that give you a shit ton of cheese . this was not my first account surprisingly
5. Do you enjoy MiceForce ? not anymore
6. Do you spend most of your free time playing MiceForce or not ? not anymore
7. Who are your best friend(s) in MiceForce ? (for this you can put everyone in your friend list or nobody yet) apioe and bluejays

Ukemochi

Active Mouse
Hi! This is mt first thread and I want to make it a good one. Well, this is a which answer and just regular questions as well. The questions are:
1. Are you Famous or Unfamous ?
2. Are you good at MiceForce ?
3. What is your favorite room ? Survivor, Vanilla, Module, etc. You can have multiple favorites (up to 3) for this question.
4.Why and When did you join MiceForce ? How ? (for the how it means did a friend reccommend it to you from before because you were playing TFM, etc)
5. Do you enjoy MiceForce ?
6. Do you spend most of your free time playing MiceForce or not ?
7. Who are your best friend(s) in MiceForce ? (for this you can put everyone in your friend list or nobody yet)
I did this because I was bored. X3 <3 Enjoy !
1. I don't think im famous, tbh.
2. I'd say I'm decent at it!
3. My favorite room is the Music Room.
4. I joined MiceForce because you can buy all the items at the shop and make cool outfits!
5. Yes, I do!
6. I'd say, yeah I do. But not everyday.
7. I do have a few friends on MiceForce so I'm just gonna put them here:
-Tzuchy
-Ciotletalbit
-Kiissu
-Eliseaa

Kumoh

EN Sentinel, MapCrew Dir. FunCorp & Fashion Squad
Sentinel
Map Crew
FunCorp
Fashion Squad
1. I don’t really know if I am or not but some say I am some just see me around a lot before

2. I would say I’m more of a veteran player since I’ve been playing these mice games for YEARS (tfm in 2010 mf in 2016)

3. My favorite rooms are bootcamp, normal, and survivor

4. I joined march 22nd 2016 and I found this game through a friend who sadly doesn’t play anymore

5. Yes, after all I live for the people who get sanctions in game gotta love free karma XDDDDDDDDDDDD And my friends make it more lively.

6. For the most part yes, sometimes I’m usually afk though but I could be lurking 👀

7. lol I don’t really have any best friends here.... the ppl I talked to left the game so #loner

Shinhai

Little Mouse
1. Are you Famous or Unfamous? Unfamous
2. Are you good at MiceForce ? No, not really, haha.
3. What is your favorite room ? Survivor, Vanilla, Module, etc. You can have multiple favorites (up to 3) for this question. Kutier, Survivor, and Deathmatch.
4.Why and When did you join MiceForce ? How ? (for the how it means did a friend reccommend it to you from before because you were playing TFM, etc) For my old account I found it through browsing on google in 2018, for this account, a friend recommended it.
5. Do you enjoy MiceForce? Yes, all the people I've met and become friends with are all so nice and supportive ^^!
6. Do you spend most of your free time playing MiceForce or not? Yes, I'd say I spend a good chunk of my day playing Miceforce.
7. Who are your best friend(s) in MiceForce? (for this you can put everyone in your friend list or nobody yet) +cherryuta @+cherryuta, Chickeb @Chickeb, Yangliu @Yangliu, Saltypants @Saltypants, and more, love you all ^^

"Dev-TR" theme by Soulzone