Miceforce Fanart Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryaotic

Retired EN/E2 Community Manager

Please read everything before entering, the theme is VERY specific.

PLEASE READ C40 @C40 's POST BEFORE JOINING. [CLICK]

Hello there, and welcome to the first annual Miceforce Art Contest. Hither children of the world, this is your chance to show off your artistic abilities!
This is a competition of who creates the most imaginative piece of art. If you plan on entering, please let me know by commenting 'entering' below.

When submitting your art, please send a picture to C40 @C40 via PM/Conversation. You are allowed to send but only one submission.

! Also, please keep in mind that it's requisite your submission is Miceforce related, and will be a drawing in appreciation of the game/community itself !

Rules

• 1 submission per person. I WILL be keeping track.
  • Art stealing is not allowed, I will be checking every submission. If we find out that you are stealing art, you will be disqualified.
  • Please send your submission to C40 @C40 over PM/Conversation as an image, not a link. If you send them to anyone else, you aren't entering.
  • If your submission has been confirmed, C40 will respond to the conversation.
  • Let C40 respond; keep the conversation unlocked.
  • Your drawing MUST come with a sentence OR paragraph; YOUR SENTENCE/PARAGRAPH HAS A THEME TOO!
  • Be kind to everyone entering.
  • If you lose or win, show good sportsmanship. Respect everyone.
  • Don't share your submission with anyone until the contest ends, or there's a large chance you will be disqualified.
  • Please add a signature to your submission, if you don't, we will ignore your submission.
  • Your drawing must be kid-friendly. No blood, no gore, no NSFW, just no vulgarity in general. Most importantly, nothing religious or political...
  • Your art must be Miceforce related.
  • You must include a sentence relevant to the theme.
  • ANYONE may enter, staff may participate if they want
  • Have fun dudes, rock this contest
Prizes
First place
The plus symbol in your name (Example: +Jughead)
Title of choice (It must be a title that exists on the game already that you don't have yet, and it can't be a mod title.)

Second place
Title of choice (It must be a title that exists on the game already that you don't have yet, and it can't be a mod title.)
200 coins of your choice.

Third place
200 coins of choice OR Title of choice (It must be a title that exists on the game already that you don't have yet, and it can't be a mod title.)

Theme
Your drawing must be something about Miceforce appreciation, it could be your mouse hugging Sevenops, a shaman helping a mouse, anything about the game. It can even be a drawing of your mouse and your friends mouse. Along with your drawing, you must submit a sentence OR more about what you appreciate about Miceforce, it can be about your friends, the community, how far you got by just being here, how people here may have helped you, or how much fun you had here. Maybe this game helped you with a few art blocks as well, you could write about that. You can even give your friends a little shout out.
If you win, your drawing AND sentence/message will be featured, so if you choose to tag some friends/idols then that's all good with me, I'll make it work.
Make our hearts melt.
If you don't want me to share your message if you win, let me know and I won't share it o/

Just show us how our game may have had an impact on you, or if anyone on the game has helped you with anything. Maybe you met a really good friend of yours.

DEADLINE
September 16th, 2017
Results may come in the same day, or on the day after. You may not send anymore submissions on September 16th.

The results will come in the day after. You may still send submissions on the final day.
I will extend the deadline to September 23rd if you guys need it, thank you and have fun!

Last edited:

Rindou

Cheesus
Sounds really fun! Good luck to everyone entering!
I'm not going to since I'm pretty busy + I can't really draw digital

Cryaotic

By the way, your drawing AND writing will be judged equally. I will be judging how creative your drawing is and how great your writing is, so it doesn't matter if your drawing is "perfect" or has "perfect" line art or coloring, it's not what I'm looking for unfortunately
It's all creativity and how much work or how deep your writing is
So if your drawing is plain, sad to say you may not have the biggest chance in getting a placement.
And if you write very little, sad to say, you may not have the biggest chance in getting a placement.
You may draw both traditionally OR digitally, if traditionally, please take a clear picture

Chlomaki

Former EN Community Manager
my artistic skills will surely work out for this contest... no jk LOL
but good luck to everyone and great job on the thread too, jughead!

Cryaotic

If you're entering it's important you read everything on the topic, it will take only 1-3 more or less minutes of your time.
I will punch you in the throat if you complain that your submission didn't make it because you didn't follow the rules, you MUST include a sentence and a drawing, please don't leave out the message or the drawing, I will ignore your submission if you do so.
You can't really blame me for that, this is the second time I'm warning and it may be the last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dev-TR" theme by Soulzone