Miceforce Fanart Contest V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryaotic

¡Ándale! ¡Ándale!

Please read everything before entering, the theme is VERY blunt.

[ Hosted by Cryaotic and Soulzone ]

Hello there, and welcome to the second annual Miceforce Art Contest! Hither children of the world, this is your chance to show off your artistic abilities.
This is a competition of who creates the most imaginative piece of art. If you plan on entering, please let me know by commenting 'entering' below.
When submitting your art, please send the image to the judges via PM/Conversation. You are allowed to send only one submission.

! Also, please keep in mind that it's requisite your submission is Miceforce related, and will be a drawing in appreciation of the game/community itself !

- R U L E S -

• 1 submission per person. We WILL be keeping track.
  • Art stealing is not allowed, I will be checking every submission. If we find out that you are stealing art, you will be disqualified.
  • Please send your submission to the judges over PM/Conversation as an image, not a link. If you send them to anyone else, you aren't entering.
  • If your submission has been confirmed, one of us will respond to the conversation.
  • Let us respond; keep the conversation unlocked.
  • Be kind to everyone entering.
  • If you lose or win, show good sportsmanship. Respect all of the contestants.
  • Don't share your submission with anyone until the contest ends.
  • Please add a signature to your submission so it doesn't get stolen.
  • Your drawing must be kid-friendly. No blood, no gore, no NSFW, just no vulgarity in general. Most importantly, nothing religious or political...
  • Your art must be Miceforce related.
  • Your drawing must follow the theme.
  • ANYONE may enter, staff may participate if they want.
  • Have fun dudes... Rock this contest!
- P R I Z E S -

• 1st place: 3 Fiki coins + Special title
  • 2nd place: 1 Fiki coin + Special title
  • 3rd place: 1 Fiki coin OR Special title (Choose one only)
- T H E M E -

The theme is favourite mode in Miceforce! It could be a mini game like FFA Race, it could be normal mode, bootcamp, survivor, anything in the game.​

- D E A D L I N E -
August 31st, 2018
Results may come in the same day, or on the day after. You may not send anymore submissions on [Deadline].

The results will come in the day after. You may still send submissions on the final day.
Thank you and have fun!

Last edited:

Narruto

Honored EN Artist
so we're sending the artwork to all 3 judges?

Apriicot

Shaman
good luck, everyone!

+noboddy

Cheese Artist
entering

good luck

Nuda19

Pingless
entering
good luck

Shuuni

Little Mouse
entering

Good luck everyone!

Cryaotic

¡Ándale! ¡Ándale!
This contest will now be closed, and all entries will be reviewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dev-TR" theme by Soulzone