Having trouble connecting to the game? Read this!

Cryaotic

Retired EN/E2 Community Manager

ENES

• Connection Help

Game not loading? This is the guide for you!

Below are the most common issues players face when loading the game, and potential fixes. Please read all of the following before replying for further help.

• Fixing Version Incorrecte.
    • If you see 'Version Incorrecte' when trying to load the game, clear your browser cache and try again. Visit this website to find guides to clearing the cache of all the most common browsers. If you use a standalone, follow the instructions for Internet Explorer. You can find instructions to clearing the cookies of all the major browsers here.

If this doesn't help, you'll need to wait around 30 minutes and retry.

• Check Miceforce isn't down
    • Miceforce may be offline for maintenance, or currently experiencing downtime. Check the Miceforce discussions forum and Bugs forum for any indications that the game is currently offline.

Remember that if the game has recently restarted, there are a lot of people trying to reconnect which may cause a slight delay in loading times.

• Check Offline Mode
    • If you're using Internet Explorer, or a standalone on Windows, you'll need to ensure 'Offline Mode' is disabled. Open Internet Explorer, hold the alt key, go to the tool menu and uncheck 'Working Offline'

• Check your firewall
    • There are many different firewall products and therefore there is no definitive method to unblock an application. Search on Google, or consult your firewall's documentation, on how to unblock a program, or make an 'exception'. You'll need to make sure port 443 is not being blocked. If you aren't sure how to do this for your firewall, post a reply indicating what firewall you use and somebody will guide you through it. Please note: If you are attempting to play the game in your school or at your workplace, the establishment's firewall is most likely stopping you from playing.
    • ‌Still not working? Reply here!
    • If after reading this entire post you still find yourself unable to play, reply here with a screenshot of what you see when you try to load the game and with the form below. Somebody will try and help you asap.

1. When did you started having the issue?:
      2. Screenshot:
      3. Have you tried on a different PC with the same internet connection? What was the result?:
      4. Have you tried on the same PC, but with a different internet connection? What was the result?
      5. Do you use a browser or a standalone?:
      6. What company provides your internet (ISP)?:
      7. The result after each of the potentional fixes listed above:
    CREDITS TO KAZUMAMICE ON TFM AND STYLIZED FOR THEIR PREVIOUS THREADS. ALL SUGGESTIONS REGARDING THIS THREAD ARE APPRECIATED, AS ARE ANY OTHER POTENTIAL FIXES.

• ¿El juego no le carga? Esta es la guía para usted!

A continuación se presentaran los problemas más comunes que podría afectar su conexión al juego, y sus posibles correcciones. Por favor, lea todo lo siguiente antes de preguntar, para obtener más ayuda.

Versión incorrecta.

Si te aparece "Versión incorrecta" al intentar ingresar al juego, borra el caché del navegador y vuelve a intentarlo. Visite este sitio web para encontrar guías para borrar la caché de los navegadores más comunes. Si utiliza standalone siga las instrucciones para el Internet Explorer. Puede encontrar instrucciones para borrar las cookies de todos los principales navegadores aquí

Si esto no le ayuda, deberá esperar unos 30 minutos y volver a intentarlo.

Compruebe que MiceForce no este apagado.

Miceforce puede estar apagado debido a un mantenimiento, o en la actualidad está experimentando tiempo de inactividad. Échale un vistazo al sub-foro de Discuciones y al sub-foro Bugs Para cualquier indicación de que el juego está actualmente sin conexión.

Recuerde que si el juego se ha reiniciado recientemente, hay un montón de gente tratando de reconectarse, lo que puede causar un ligero retraso en los tiempos de carga.

Comprobar el modo sin conexión

Si está utilizando Internet Explorer, o el standalone en Windows, tendrá que asegurarse de que 'Modo sin conexión' está deshabilitado. Abra Internet Explorer, mantenga pulsada la tecla ALT, vaya al menú de herramientas y desactive la opción 'Trabajar sin conexión'

Compruebe su firewall

Hay muchos productos de firewall diferentes y por lo tanto no hay un método definitivo para desbloquear una aplicación. Busque en Google, o consulte la documentación de su firewall, sobre cómo desbloquear un programa o haga una "excepción". Deberá asegurarse de que el puerto 443 no esté bloqueado. Si no está seguro de cómo hacer esto para su firewall, publique una respuesta que indique qué firewall utiliza y alguien le guiará a través de él. Tenga en cuenta: Si está intentando jugar el juego en su escuela o en su lugar de trabajo, el firewall del establecimiento lo más probable es que le impida jugar.
    ¿Sigue sin funcionar? ¡Respuesta aquí!

Si después de leer este post entero todavía te encuentras incapaz de jugar, responde aquí con una captura de pantalla de lo que ves cuando intentas cargar el juego y con el formulario de abajo. Alguien tratará de ayudarte lo antes posible.

1. ¿Cuándo empezó a tener el problema?:
    2. Captura de pantalla:
    3. ¿Ha probado en una PC diferente con la misma conexión a Internet? ¿Cuál fue el resultado?:
    4. ¿Has probado en la misma PC, pero con una conexión a Internet diferente? ¿Cuál fue el resultado?
    5. ¿Utiliza un navegador o un servidor independiente?:
    6. ¿Qué compañía ofrece su Internet (ISP)?:

TODAS LAS SUGERENCIAS RELACIONADAS CON ESTE HILO SON APRECIADAS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Commander

Little Mouse
Around 4-3 days ago, I began experiencing trouble connecting on various accounts, but I can connect on others. I spoke about this on another thread, (" I'm not too sure if this is a glitch with the new community platform, but whenever I click "Disconnected members" on the tribe page, some members show up online but are not in a room. I have multiple alts in the tribe, and when I try to log onto the accounts that are shown online nothing happens, it's just grey like before it loads, but stays that way. I can log onto the ones that appear offline. My friend is also in the tribe and I see many of her accounts appear to be online, but she hasn't been on in a few days. They only appear online when I click disconnected members.")
Do you think this fits in with any of the things you have listed that I can try? I am pretty confused. :confused:

Cryaotic

Retired EN/E2 Community Manager
Around 4-3 days ago, I began experiencing trouble connecting on various accounts, but I can connect on others. I spoke about this on another thread, (" I'm not too sure if this is a glitch with the new community platform, but whenever I click "Disconnected members" on the tribe page, some members show up online but are not in a room. I have multiple alts in the tribe, and when I try to log onto the accounts that are shown online nothing happens, it's just grey like before it loads, but stays that way. I can log onto the ones that appear offline. My friend is also in the tribe and I see many of her accounts appear to be online, but she hasn't been on in a few days. They only appear online when I click disconnected members.")
Do you think this fits in with any of the things you have listed that I can try? I am pretty confused. :confused:
If I were you, try as much methods as you can listed above. If none of them work, try filling out our form

Zh_u

Little Mouse
Unable to connect to the game, please retry later.
what i have to do to solve this?

Daichi

EN Sentinel
Sentinel
Unable to connect to the game, please retry later.
what i have to do to solve this?
This doesnt help
"If after reading this entire post you still find yourself unable to play, reply here with a screenshot of what you see when you try to load the game and with the form below. Somebody will try and help you asap.

1. When did you started having the issue?:
2. Screenshot:
3. Have you tried on a different PC with the same internet connection? What was the result?:
4. Have you tried on the same PC, but with a different internet connection? What was the result?
5. Do you use a browser or a standalone?:
6. What company provides your internet (ISP)?:
7. The result after each of the potentional fixes listed above:"

Seansyz

Little Mouse
1. When did you started having the issue?: Since last maintenance
2. Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/g34q74
3. Have you tried on a different PC with the same internet connection? What was the result?: Worked.
4. Have you tried on the same PC, but with a different internet connection? What was the result?: Didn't work.
5. Do you use a browser or a standalone?: Both
6. What company provides your internet (ISP)?: Turkcell (TR)
7. The result after each of the potentional fixes listed above:

"Dev-TR" theme by Soulzone