Custom titles!

Vikkiy

Mouse
Hey mice force,i just wanted to suggest something!

If you could add custom titles,do this:

For the button,you can put ''custom title'' somewhere around the page to start customizing!

When you click it,you get to write what the titles name should be, e.g ''Shadow o.o''

then,after that you can colour it! e.g ''Shadow o.o''

after you've coloured it, (that's obviously optional..) You get to choose a quote or a song when you type the code to get the title!

e.g Vik3434 had just unlocked the Shadow o.o title. quote that pops up: I've got that shadow in my heart!

and then you can create a code! You can write anything for the code basically, E.g code:E5GHY7

and then you can press submit,

and then boom!you just get the title like ''Vik3434 unlocked the Shadow o.o title. I've got that shadow in my heart!

After you've got that title,you can give the code to anyone!!!

I would love to have this as an update,I really worked hard on this!

Vik3434.:)

Rindou

Cheesus
/support
i really like this idea, all i would like to add is a filter that so bad titles don't get through
because we know there are always those people who take advantage of this and make inapporpriate titles.

Alpas

Little Mouse
Sounds like a great idea! but have you ever thought how someone could make a disturbing title? i bet their is a bunch of little kids around this game tbh, but overall still like a good idea, mf could make that but a little adding, you could make one and send and mf will check it, if it's appropriate then it would be published.

Astilbee

Well-Known Mouse
/support and I completely agree with @Annoyingdog2 ; if this idea is added, a filter would definitely lessen the chances of an explicit / insulting title, or any title that goes against the rules :)

Phemonim

Little Mouse
i had someone have that suggestion but the bad thing is that people can make dirty titles and stuff

so heres what i think they should do

In your profile, it would say Custom titles click that and it shows your titles and it would say Add Title you would make the title name and colourize it if you want (ex. Box!) and then you write how to get it (ex. Stack five boxes as shaman in vanilla) Then you click Send to MiceForce so they can check it Then you can customize what it says when someone obtains the title (Ex. Apr0xx has earned this very boxy title, Box!) It will take up to 2 weeks, maybe even a month since lots of people would like to make one, after it was accepted it would show up in your profile and it would be able to be obtained

Koutarou

Shaman
Hey, pretty cool idea!
sorry but /halfsupport, but do you know why?

I'm going to give a small explanation;
Custom titles might be a way for players to make inappropriate titles and such but, if we could have a filter for inappropriate titles then that would be good, fun and alright! But then if there are titles that are made (which are accepted) and example the custom title you have/made is; Dankest. And then other players would find it annoying thus leading us to drama, either way it's useless reporting a drama (except if the drama had insults like; "man you're fucking dumb." then that drama should be resorted or settled down or something.) Also, the limit of characters in the custom title must exist because we don't want titles like these; (eg; MEME MASTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR) Yeah, we don't want that. Also the colors should have a color pallet; we don't want usernames having this color.Then we wouldn't see it at all! (p.s highlight between this and then to see the word) Or either we don't want a title having this color code, 00000. Then it'd be too dark.
But there are also a few cons I have in mind, and that is of course the main couse; the lag. I mean it'd be reasonable to have game laggy because of the new custom titles feature. Also the custom titles feature would take too long to implement in game because of it's mechanics like filtering/accepting/declining inappropriate custom titles. So this is the end of my "small" explanation, I think it's pretty reasonable but still, I half support this suggestion being added to the game. But we should think more of the cons than the pros.

Jasbear

Cheesus
/Nosupport
Sorry but I'm quite fond of the system as it currently is. Just in my sincere opinion if we had this added as said above with other statements, explicit and inappropriate titles would be created, this will just make the mods job more tiring, especially innuendos, sometimes people could design innuendos that could relate to breaking the rules. It sounds like an amazing idea but you always need to think of the downsides of suggestions. As much as I dislike some mods, I believe their job is already tiring as it is and this will just pressure them more.

Phemonim

Little Mouse
/Nosupport
Sorry but I'm quite fond of the system as it currently is. Just in my sincere opinion if we had this added as said above with other statements, explicit and inappropriate titles would be created, this will just make the mods job more tiring, especially innuendos, sometimes people could design innuendos that could relate to breaking the rules. It sounds like an amazing idea but you always need to think of the downsides of suggestions. As much as I dislike some mods, I believe their job is already tiring as it is and this will just pressure them more.

I totally agree but I do have an idea to make it less laggy

you can only make 1 title and it will cost 5000 fraises

but like mods do have a hard job

Vikkiy

Mouse
Right,all of you are correct about the ''inappropriate'' titles bit.I should've included that aswell.

Honour

Little Mouse
/support

Filters are definitely needed if this suggestion ever came out real but here's my thought..

Once a player makes his or her own custom title, there must be a limit like up to 10 or 12 characters that only involves letters, numbers or symbols that can be used in a common keyboard, not those letters with messy fonts and stuff. Then for the filter in which only the trustworthy staff appointed by their manager can add or remove filtered words that cannot be used in evil ways. But this would be hard because people would most likely just change the spelling of that filtered word to pass the system but here's my idea, the staff could just add up good words just like the one in Animal Jam (Le Game With A Damn P2W System).

If the suggestion wasn't accepted then I guess we'll just go with the title suggestion event that only happens annually so if you're only lucky enough to get your title to be accepted, you're good with that.

"Dev-TR" theme by Soulzone