Create an Adventure

Lostwithdark

Game Manager
Staff Member
Admin
uCLtDi3.png
As 2019 draws to an end and 2020 is in full swing, the administration team feel it is time for new events for the new year. These events, however, will be very special because now, we are opening up the doors to the community to give you the opportunity to help create some of MiceForce's next official adventures!

Confused? Allow us to elaborate.
This event allows you to come up with your own adventure ideas, ranging from any theme. But here's the catch - we will not be picking two adventures of the same theme. So, make sure yours is original and new!
To submit your entry, you must draw a map background, login screen background and a thrilling storyline connected to your adventure. You can also create badges and titles, however, these are optional and acceptance of these extras cannot be guaranteed.

How do I submit my entry?
First, start a forum conversation with Lostwithdark and title it, "Create an Adventure Submission," OR post a comment on this thread.
Simply place your map background (minimum dimensions: 800x400) and login screens (dimensions: 800x600 - Template*) into a PNG AND PSD file, making sure you specify which drawing is for which submission. All art must be layered*, otherwise your entry will not be considered. As for your storyline, place it in a spoiler, written out fully.
Finally, be sure to add your Discord username and hashtag, or alternative methods of communication, so that we can contact you with information and updates regarding the event.
Once you have completed all of the necessary requirements, you can post your comment!
!! ANY AND ALL CONTESTANTS WHO PLAGIARIZE ARTWORK, LINE ARTS OR STORE LINES FROM ANOTHER PLAYER OR FOREIGN SITE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND RECEIVE A FORUM WARNING !!

And, without further ado, here are the prizes!

1st place: A spot on the Artist team + 3 fikicoins + «Cultural Icon»​

2nd place: 3 fikicoins + «Illustrator»​

3rd place: 1 fikicoin + «Artistic»​

Runners-up: «Daydreamer»​

We look forward to seeing what you come up with! Good luck!

This event will run though 6 January 2020 - 20 January 2020

*This is only an EXAMPLE. All art should be submitted on its own, as a final product such as this*.

Doormat

EN Mod, Sentinel & Tester
Sentinel
Tester
CANT WAIT

Mintally

EN Sentinel, MapCrew Director & Fashion Squad
Sentinel
Map Crew
Fashion Squad
Amazing! Good luck to everyone!

Extracts

EN Mod & FunCorp
FunCorp
love it!! good luck to everyone<3

Maytte

Active Mouse
Good luck 🤗

I got an idea but I don't know if it's related to that post but it's still about adventures and titles... So,the idea is: I was thinking about making Karaoke in the Music rooms,just like the karaoke on the north pole map,to do that in the music maps,to make karaoke(covers) to different songs and get titles for it.Good or bad idea,eh? I am waiting for answees about it,how it is? :D

Bubbline

Little Mouse
That would be amazing ^

You could get titles of different aritsts names and songs???

I really need a Twenty One Pilots one.

That would be amazing ^

You could get titles of different aritsts names and songs???

I really need a Twenty One Pilots one.
Woah,yea,that would be niice

I got an idea but I don't know if it's related to that post but it's still about adventures and titles... So,the idea is: I was thinking about making Karaoke in the Music rooms,just like the karaoke on the north pole map,to do that in the music maps,to make karaoke(covers) to different songs and get titles for it.Good or bad idea,eh? I am waiting for answees about it,how it is? :D
You can make suggestions in the suggestion tab of any community! The EN (english) one is here

"Dev-TR" theme by Soulzone