Community Platform Bugs

Commander

Little Mouse
I'm not too sure if this is a glitch with the new community platform, but whenever I click "Disconnected members" on the tribe page, some members show up online but are not in a room. I have multiple alts in the tribe, and when I try to log onto the accounts that are shown online nothing happens, it's just grey like before it loads, but stays that way. I can log onto the ones that appear offline. My friend is also in the tribe and I see many of her accounts appear to be online, but she hasn't been on in a few days. They only appear online when I click disconnected members. :cry:

Chibss

Mouse
im not so sure if its a bug but im getting titles ive already gotten before?
and i have gotten the right amount of firsts for some titles and i havent gotten them?
its confusing me

Crystalish

Little Mouse
Is this a bug? My titles "Amor" and "The Force" keep disappearing when I already earned it, But "Amor" is ok now, (I guess..) But "The Force" I earned it... But after 2 weeks it was gone! I loved "The Force" title. :cry:

Commandoskil

Retired AR Staff
Is this a bug? My titles "Amor" and "The Force" keep disappearing when I already earned it, But "Amor" is ok now, (I guess..) But "The Force" I earned it... But after 2 weeks it was gone! I loved "The Force" title. :cry:
That's not a bug
«Amor» title you get it when you have Soulmate
«The Force» 600000 cheese

Last edited:

Daichi

Cheese Artist
REMINDER : First titles have recently been updated and you now need 3 times the amount listed for the requirement for the title, so for example, if a title was originally listed as 400,000 cheese gathered, now it's going to be 1,200,000 cheese gathered.
-
Any other titles that are missing that aren't first titles would be marked as a bug, and/or glitch, and should still be reported.​

Cimberley

Mouse
I buy in the village title for 50 flags "Zeptowatt" then I refreshed Mf because I lagained, I logged in. For a moment I look and I do not have this title. So I went to the village I pressed on "Mummy" and showed me that I did not buy this title at all :( what is going on?

Chibss

Mouse
I buy in the village title for 50 flags "Zeptowatt" then I refreshed Mf because I lagained, I logged in. For a moment I look and I do not have this title. So I went to the village I pressed on "Mummy" and showed me that I did not buy this title at all :( what is going on?
Maybe your game froze?
idk never happened to me before

Sevenops

Founder
Staff Member
Admin
Sorry there was an error about it but it’s fixed now

Cimberley

Mouse
Sorry there was an error about it but it’s fixed now
whank you Seven ,
Will I recover my title "Zeptowatt" or do I have to re-order it?

Sevenops

Founder
Staff Member
Admin

Malla

Pingless
I have a problem. Since updating the standalone, my avatar and my friends' list have not been displayed. Instead of title with name I have <Title $ _ (number)>. With Adobe Flash Player, everything is good and adobe air because I have not updated in a long time and on other games similar to the micefor me is displayed. Can you fix it? Sevenops @Sevenops

Last edited:

Peachiie

Cheesus
The music video player does not work/play in a music room.
I haven't been informed anything as of late, but whenever trying to play a song/video, the game freezes and you have no choice but to leave.

Halohair

Little Mouse
I think theirs a bug in the forums because when i added my gmail to the forums it keeps adding an extra . at the end causing me to not to be able to verify my acc, and now i cant have a pfp.

Adi0s

Mouse
You should try again, maybe you can’t change your pfp on a brand new account just after some hours?

"Dev-TR" theme by Soulzone