A problem with the standalone.

Slushyturtle

Little Mouse
I've been trying to play on the standalone. Chromium is kinda wonky and the standalone white-screens when I play for a short amount of time. problem.png

Hayah

Active Mouse
it's at Mac as well..er.. so i'm on old laptop, win 7 ultimate but withn' end support (only 1 days left).

Chlomaki

Former EN Community Manager
don't download the standalone, you're a lot safer and better off using the regular site. trust me on that. while i had the standalone, it caused a lot of freaky shit to happen and it constantly made me lag and changes kept being made to my computer. don't download that shit. i'm pretty sure it's not an actual professional client.

e; just to add on, but the same thing happened to a few others i knew awhile back. i wouldn't be surprised if sevenops was doing some illegal shit without us knowing.

Ssad_boy

Active Mouse
don't download the standalone, you're a lot safer and better off using the regular site. trust me on that. while i had the standalone, it caused a lot of freaky shit to happen and it constantly made me lag and changes kept being made to my computer. don't download that shit. i'm pretty sure it's not an actual professional client.

e; just to add on, but the same thing happened to a few others i knew awhile back. i wouldn't be surprised if sevenops was doing some illegal shit without us knowing.
what happened to your pc?

Most of the standalones published by the staff use a lot of RAM, which can actually do harm to your computer, such as making your Operating System much slower while the standalone is opened in the background, or actually giving your computer a blue screen.
The old one will add up to over 500MB RAM, maybe even more if it runs in the background for a while, maybe right after you open it.
The new one is very unstable. Sometimes it doesn't open correctly, the game starts to flicker after a while, freezing, crashing, etc. Most of the people use it just cause its new, or because it has the Discord Rich Presence.
The one wich uses Chromium as the standalone works very bad. The gameplay is terrible, and the quality as well.

So, how Chlomaki said, don't use it.

Britnain

Pingless
I use the regular site and not the Standalone. It's much safe on the regular site. As Chlomaki said. Please don't use the Standalone.

"Dev-TR" theme by Soulzone