Your story of how you found Miceforce

Tikoi

Active Mouse
I used to play a different type of miceforce,
In November,25 2016 I found miceforce and decided to make a account
I was called Wolves4ever ( Yes I know the name was really bad )
I had a terrible outfit too

i used to play transformice ever since 2014, which also means i came from the mother of all tfmps.
i kind of stopped playing tfm on 2016 of january because i got bored of it and there were just so many things wrong with the community there.
there was one day i was playing tfm regularly; someone whispered me, advertising miceforce. i was really curious about it so i went to the given link and made an account. once i made an account, i immediately liked it here. but then i didnt like my username so i kept changing accounts; soon, i made 7 now forgotten accounts. until i stayed with my 'windoez' account.

Daichi

EN Sentinel & FunCorp
Sentinel
FunCorp
I found MiceForce through Transformice
It was around the time I joined TFM, maybe a month or two after, I played before, but never really had an account I played the most on.
I'd make a new one every time I wanted to check it out and see how much had changed or just hop on a public account
I was in 801 (now called the village) and someone was advertising MF and me, being the curious child I was, decided to join
I instantly fell in love with everyone here, especially my first ever close friend I met @Kins, who's been with me for almost 2 years, and so I decided to stay and here I am :), almost making it to 2 years in December

Tikoi

Active Mouse
I found MiceForce through Transformice
It was around the time I joined TFM, maybe a month or two after, I played before, but never really had an account I played the most on.
I'd make a new one every time I wanted to check it out and see how much had changed or just hop on a public account
I was in 801 (now called the village) and someone was advertising MF and me, being the curious child I was, decided to join
I instantly fell in love with everyone here, especially my first ever close friend I met @Kins, who's been with me for almost 2 years, and so I decided to stay and here I am :), almost making it to 2 years in December
Hi! Daichi that's a really good story better then mine! I'm so glad your making it to 2 years here! :)

Ewwwww

Little Mouse
I didn't really like Transformice.
So I looked for other games that were similar.
I liked the concept of Trasnformice but disliked the people there + other things there.

Me: Plays Transformice
gets mad about not having fraises
me: watch videos about a online game that gives you free fraises
me: plays miceforce
Very simple story

OK it all started when I was done playing with transfomice I look for a some other game I fine Micegirl first then play I got banned for making too many accounts so I got mad never play it the day when I got really into YouTube I saw there was a trailer about Miceforce I was happy and start to play at first it was Normal but I didn't got. Friends a Tribe or a soulmate I was shy girl so I got bored and stop playing it for year and Came back but that another story

It all started when me and my friend decided to go on other servers trolling and stuff, then I suddenly became addicted to the community.