Write a letter you can't send

dear p____

i'm so sorry i'm a burden. i will not be one to you anymore, forgive me, but it's okay if you don't. i made you mad for my own problems over a person on this game. i'm pretty pathetic, aren't i?

Dear _,
When I saw the messages you sent her I didn’t want to believe it but I had to lol. I’ve known you for years, not once did I ever think you’d do that behind anyone’s back. My friends are probably sick of me talking about you, my parents don’t even want to hear your name and my little sister is still waiting for you to deny everything. I wish I could blame her for talking to you and showing interest but it takes two for a spark. Tomorrow was our 9th month anniversary and to think I had tickets to Amsterdam ready for you, a week off work and a gift that I spent all my months salary on. I look like the right idiot because I still want to go back to your cheating ass. I’m so in love with you. I love you and I’m sorry that I’m not good enough for you. Everyone says that I should give up on you and move on with my life and as much as I wish I could, I can’t. I’m still waiting for that one text, that one call or that one knock.

dear ,
i hope one day i can say the same about you cus you deserve it, homewrecker.
idk how someone can be that lonesome to the point where they need to butt themselves into a happy relationship. i hope you get help soon.