Write a letter you can't send

"
Dear, asshole
I dont want to be you guys' friend anymore, yall are a bunch of rude ass people and im sick and tired of y'all making all my old friends leave me. Y'ALL HATED LILI AND I STILL WANTED TO BE HER FRIEND BUT NOOOOOO YALL FORCED ME TO HATE HER AND BLOCK HER ON EVERY SITE I KNOW AND NOW I JUST- MMMMMHHMNFHGFI I cant. It's like Y'ALL WANT ME TO BE LONELY. ITS LIKE Y'ALL ARE TRYING TO GET RID OF ALL MY FRIENDS AND WHEN THATS DONE Y'ALL GON' LEAVE ME AND I WONT EVEN HAVE FRIENDS ANYMORE. SO I WANNA LEAVE YOUR STUPID ASSES AND HAVE BETTER FRIENDS. I BET MY FRIENDS IN THE FUTURE WILL BE 99998888899799 TIMES BETTER THAN YALL, YOU CUNTS. SO IN HIGH SCHOOL I AIN'T GON' TALK TO NON OF YUS, IM TRYNA IGNORE YALL RIGHT NOW AND ITS WORKING HAHA! DONT EXPECT ME TO BE THERE FOR ALL YOUR SORRY ASSES WHEN YOU NEED HELP CAUSE I AIN'T HELPIN YALL, I HELPED ALL YOU AND Y'ALL NEVER HELPED ME IN TOUGH SITUATIONS SO I AIN'T HELPIN NO MORE, HOW ABOUT YOU DUMBASSES HELP GET ME BETTER FRIENDS. LMAOOO"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
When im talking to these "friends" of mine I act like I care but I really don't- everything I just typed up there I say in my head every time I see one of them -_- im being serious.

Dear _(irl),
Yes I make mistakes. Yes sometimes I'm unaware. Of course I can look stupid while making them but getting angry over every single one is just fucked up.
Just stop doing this to me, it's painful to always want to cry and regret the words I say. It's even worse when you encourage this activity.
I'm not your little child that needs to be taught a lesson in obedience anymore, I'm growing into an adult.
Please just accept me this way, with all my flaws.