Who is your best friend on Miceforce?

Arrow2

Active Mouse
@Augustwaters
he is everything to me, i love him and i always will, he helps me with problems and i help him back, if it wasn't for him i could be gone... and im glad to have him
@Lordmango
yes we get into fights alot but i mostly diserve it... he keeps me in line and kicks my ass when i need it, im glad to have him as a friend, even tho we don't get along at times
@Silverookami
she is one of my best friends over all, she helps me with my problems, and im always there if she needs a shoulder to cry on, im glad to have her as a friend

Well there are other friends but im to lazy to type then out, thanks for the support guys it means alot

@Dreamers
You have been there for me for the longest of times, and I love you so much for helping and supporting me through everything. Even though we get into fights A LOT.

@Kaito_chan
Thank you for being there for me, you are like a brother to me and I respect everything you do to me. Even delivering some special food for me at like 5 in the morning. It's great.

@Silverookami
Thank for being there for me through everything. Even though we haven't talked much lately, I still love you as my best friend and I always will, even if I have to scream it at you.

@Arrow2
I wouldn't really consider you as a bestfriend. More like a friend, but we do get into fights a lot and we make it up quickly with food or random shit.

@Lordmango
You're there for me when I needed someone to talk to, you've helped me a lot in the past and i'm forever grateful for that, it meant a lot, i'm glad to have met you and have you as a friend, thank you

@Dreamers
I know I can be annoying at times but you have always been there when I needed you and helped me through so much, I know I may not show it but I am honestly grateful for everything you have done, thank you for everything, it means a lot, love ya :) <3

Last edited:

Arrow2

Active Mouse
@Dreamers
You have been there for me for the longest of times, and I love you so much for helping and supporting me through everything. Even though we get into fights A LOT.

@Kaito_chan
Thank you for being there for me, you are like a brother to me and I respect everything you do to me. Even delivering some special food for me at like 5 in the morning. It's great.

@Silverookami
Thank for being there for me through everything. Even though we haven't talked much lately, I still love you as my best friend and I always will, even if I have to scream it at you.

@Arrow2
I wouldn't really consider you as a bestfriend. More like a friend, but we do get into fights a lot and we make it up quickly with food or random shit.
yea like knocking me out of the tree with stale bread

Keeper

Little Mouse
Haha, I had so many friends but they decided to leave me for other people, here are few that I think quitted
@Robotic
@Silentsoul
@Ohitsjay
@Raqanisback hehe he got banned
I think thats all... well bye bye frands 👍(if any1 wanna be my friend Im gonna accept u cause I know what pain it is to not have any friends, ly all 💜)
i didnt quit....[i was gonna quit but im back]
[edit] thx for mentioning me as one of ur friends-best friends [and i quitted cuz u said that u were gonna quit]
[ANOTHER EDIT] also im glad to see u online again :D
[ANOTHER ANOTHER EDIT] the second u see this post.......pls go in miceforce

Last edited: