When did you start Miceforce?

Junguwu

Active Mouse
My first account was July 2015, made another account a month later, then in October 2015 I made the account called Staw which I just changed the user for today (It's this account) Sorry if that was confusing lol

I started playing the mouse servers when I was like 10, I joined miceforce when I was 13 (June 16th, 2016), I'm 15 now, and for some strange reason I am still here but I don't regret it that much cuz I have so many amazing friends, they kept me alive through extreeeeeemeeeeeeelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hard times in my life, how could I ever repay them.. Cuz like, I don't wanna just ditch them, and for no good reason cuz I literally have nothing to do every waking moment of my day. So I come on and just chill in my tribe house and do nothing for hours

Glow

EN Mod
My very first account was made in November 2015 but it was banned because the name was inappropriate. My second/current account, Ventus (now Glow), was made around the same time.

Jughead

EN/E2 Community Manager
Staff Member
Admin
December 13th 2014
My first account was β€œLupisvulpes” and it was made a week or so before this one so I am not sure about the exact registration date

Multii

Well-Known Mouse
I had multiple accounts but, when i started it was 26-02-2017

πŸ‘ŒπŸ’•πŸŽΆπŸ’™πŸ’–πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆπŸ˜œπŸ˜πŸ˜›πŸ’πŸŒΉβœ¨πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

Narruto

Trial Artist Team Member
my first account on here was made back in like 2016-2017 but it was deleted because i never used it.
now the account i use today was created like feb 16

My very very old first account was way back somewhere near the start of 2016, end of 2015. I forgot the name and the password X,D. The one i use now was created in 2018.