what's your sexuality and when did you discover that?

I used to be bisexual because I dated 2 girls in the past and I discovered it back in 5th grade.
But now I'm straight because I realized that I'm much more attracted to males rather than females, but honestly, I'm not sure if I'm still bisexual or not but then I'm more on leaning towards that I'm straight.

gray-ace and biromantic. ♡
i used to be heterosexual until i was 11/12, but suddenly i thought i was bisexual...
but i've never thought of sexual relationship so that's why i'm gray-ace - i just rather romantic relationships.

Spades

Active Mouse
asexual

i thought i was demisexual from march 6 to like

idk

a few weeks ago

i thought i was demisexual because since many people were allosexual i thought hm im probably a little bit allo

but no

im asexual

Honestly got no clue anymore
Legit just no clue
I thought I was bi, turns out I'm not just into guys and girls
I thought I was les because I thought dating girls was more comfortable, but nah dating guys and other genders is also coolio

I think I might be a pansexual crossed with a small bit of asexuality? I rarely ever think of things in a sexual way, I just joke about things like that, and I'm not really caring about genders either - so????

100% asexual
i find nobody attractive, yet almost every 5th grader, 6th grader, or 7th grader has a girlfriend/boyfriend or a crush that they claim to be "attractive" and others too.

Schemo

Active Mouse
pansexual
i found out when i was 9 like a year ago or 2
i fell for a girl
and right now
i fell for another girl 3 weeks ago.
love is '
uncontrollable