What would you rate your best friend on a scale of 1-10? and why?

Chlomaki

EN Co-Admin
Co-Admin
@Wada
10/10
we've known each other for almost three years now, and we'd had a lot of great times together. he's honestly very respectful and has helped me a lot, and i'm glad to know him. he's pretty cool to talk to! their company is great, and our humor is pretty similar. i also appreciate him for listening to my vents or problems, and even providing advice at times. his statements on my poems also encourage me, even if it's a neutral or more so negative opinion, it still inspires me to do better! i love ya!

@Makat
10/10
he's very comforting to talk to and he's helped me through bad times. i enjoy hanging out with him, and he's a wonderful friend to have by your side. i'm very glad we met, and honestly just talking to him makes me extremely happy. i enjoy our rabb.it "playdates" and btw he's fun to tease. he's such a cutie pie and adorable. i honestly didn't expect to get so close to him, but i don't regret one bit of it! i love you very much, mwuah!

@Jughead
10/10
i wouldn't consider him that much of a best friend, but i'm going to just include him here because he's still pretty darn great. even though we don't talk that much, i still enjoy the times when we do have our conversations. he's pretty interesting, and i honestly find his humor hilarious. i remember when we started out as enemies though. good ol' times. but anyway, i love joking around with him and just being around him makes me hyper, honestly.

why are these all 10/10s? because they are all people who make me pretty damn happy, and i respect them a lot. i appreciate their company, and i'm honestly loyal to them to the very end.

Jughead

EN/E2 Community Manager
Staff Member
Admin
@Chlomaki
10/10
I think it’s a shame I can’t call you one of my best friends because I feel a lot like if you were the same around me in person, I would consider you one of my bestest friends. I really don’t know why I don’t talk to you as much anymore because you’re a very enjoyable person to talk to and be around. I think if I even had friends on Miceforce you would most likely be my only one and that would be enough for me. I feel like if we were best friends then that would just be fucking stellar, I think we were getting close at one point and I called you my best friend and considered you one but something came up and it affected me in a way I didn’t like so I basically isolated myself from any friendly relationships which I somewhat regret because at the same time I was even isolating myself from you, and now we barely talk anymore and I think that’s mostly my fault. The gist is I actually consider you to be one of my friends, even if I go through endless rage and take my hate out on online friendships and angstily go “I HAVE NO FRIENDS!!!!!!”
Truth is, as sad this may be, you’re the second person I’ve ever gotten so close to on the internet, and that’s why I find no harm in PERSONALLY considering you to be one of my only friends here.
Wow I admitted a lot here but whatever. I love you home dawg bread slice dawg. Feels like I left a lot unsaid in the past about how I feel about our “friendship” even if it may be one-sided (my side being the one). So I don’t see why I shouldn’t say anythinng now because you’re pretty awesome dude. And it appears as you’re my only internet friend and that’s good enough for me
I’ve probably made a vast amount of grammatical errors here but I’m on my phone

Chlomaki

EN Co-Admin
Co-Admin
@Chlomaki
10/10
I think it’s a shame I can’t call you one of my best friends because I feel a lot like if you were the same around me in person, I would consider you one of my bestest friends. I really don’t know why I don’t talk to you as much anymore because you’re a very enjoyable person to talk to and be around. I think if I even had friends on Miceforce you would most likely be my only one and that would be enough for me. I feel like if we were best friends then that would just be fucking stellar, I think we were getting close at one point and I called you my best friend and considered you one but something came up and it affected me in a way I didn’t like so I basically isolated myself from any friendly relationships which I somewhat regret because at the same time I was even isolating myself from you, and now we barely talk anymore and I think that’s mostly my fault. The gist is I actually consider you to be one of my friends, even if I go through endless rage and take my hate out on online friendships and angstily go “I HAVE NO FRIENDS!!!!!!”
Truth is, as sad this may be, you’re the second person I’ve ever gotten so close to on the internet, and that’s why I find no harm in PERSONALLY considering you to be one of my only friends here.
Wow I admitted a lot here but whatever. I love you home dawg bread slice dawg. Feels like I left a lot unsaid in the past about how I feel about our “friendship” even if it may be one-sided (my side being the one). So I don’t see why I shouldn’t say anythinng now because you’re pretty awesome dude. And it appears as you’re my only internet friend and that’s good enough for me
I’ve probably made a vast amount of grammatical errors here but I’m on my phone
honestly man, i appreciate all of this a lot and i feel kinda bad for not writing as much about you, because believe it or not... i have a lot to say. that goes for the other two, as well.
you really are fun to talk to, and yeah it does suck that we don't talk as much, but i completely understand and i don't mind. i wouldn't want to force you to converse with me, because i can relate in some way since i have those moments. i have a lot of moments where i isolate myself from people due to my own personal issues, not necessarily for the same reason as yours, but it ends up affecting my friendships with others which is quite unfortunate. however, i usually pick myself back up. admittedly, i've always felt that people found me uninteresting because of the lack of friends i had, and my social skills online went downhill. that is, until, i was able to befriend you and a few others. even if we may not socialize all that often, i still enjoy our conversations a lot, and i mean it. sometimes i still laugh about the moments we've had in the past when we'd argue a lot, or even comments you made. for example; remember that time in whispers when you said you could see me through the computer? i thought that was pretty funny, and i still do!
you probably don't like to depend on people too much, but i just want to let you know that if you need anything, i've got your back and i'll try my best.
honestly, one of the reasons (more so later on) when i became a moderator was to help you out, and i was determined to do so when i became a co-admin. i really did enjoy working with you!

@Chlomaki 100000000/10
god, what can I say? I don't want to make this cheesy or anything but you're one of the closest and bestest friends I've ever had. it's only been 6 or 7 months but, I'm really glad I met you, because you've made my life brighter, easier. it feels great knowing that I can count on you when I'm feeling down, when I don't feel enough and you still make me feel like I am enough, you see things in me that I can't see. you're just absolutely amazing, you manage to take my breath away every time. you have such a personality, you know when to be serious, you know when to joke, you know how to make me smile, you know how to comfort, I admire you so much. I am so happy to have met you. I'm a boy who doesn't know how to make friends, a boy who is so afraid of getting close to others, yet you somehow changed that. you've changed my life in a good way. you light up this bulb inside of me whenever we talk, whenever we have our little playdates on rabbit. I remember how you used to write me these big ass paragraphs explaining how "amazing" I was that I would often mistake as romance. I am now realizing that it wasn't that, it was... something deeper than that? something sparked in me and I can't place it, it's like you're my soulmate, sister, JUST SOMETHING TBRFDG. words just can't explain how happy I am that I have met you, you're truly something, don't forget that.

p.s. srry for making this emotional or whatever,, DONT U DARE WRITE SOMETHING BACK, U DORK

10/10, I do a lot of crap and she deals with it all the same. And I screw up so much and so badly and she doesn't change a bit, she just goes 'It's okay.' And I'm so grateful for that, and I really do appreciate her so much

10/10
She is there when I need her, we have been best friends since Transformice, no matter what she does she will always hve a special place in my heart, no one can replace her, things are rough right now but she is, always has been, and always will be one of my very first best friends

6/10
She's acting cold.Sometimes she isn't there.Sometimes I blame her for being quick to trust him but you know, it is a person difficult times when one is weakest.She's nice, but I need to know her a bit more.:unsure:(another friend)