Ways to Get Kicked Out Of Walmart!

Apriicot

Well-Known Mouse
hello! i saw this game on the tfm cafe once and i just remembered it! the game goes like this; you have to think a crazy way to get kicked out of walmart!

example:
Person 1: #1. open up a pack of yugioh cards and tell random people "IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL!"
Person 2: #2. Throw toys at children and yell "HOHOHO! MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

I'll start:
#1. Use this intercom for karaoke

Moved to Off-Topic. A Forum Game thread must include interaction between players in order to be rendered as a valid forum game, not single responses to the creator.

Last edited:
gotta agree with jakon; build a toilet paper fort. [i've personally experienced this; it was really fun. sadly we were kicked out because a stinky customer ratted on us.]

I jumped in the cart when in one of the alleys and yelled "RIDE ME LIKE A BIKE OOF RIDE ME LIKE A BIKE OOF RIDE ME LIKE A BIKE OOF RIDE ME LIKE A BIKE OOF RIDE ME LIKE A BIKE OOF RIDE ME LIKE A BIKE OOF RIDE ME LIKE A BIKE OOF RIDE ME LIKE A BIKE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF"