Username origins?

let’s all settle down and let me tell you all a story.

once upon a time i looked in the mirror and said “whoa i’m so awesome that should be my miceforce username” and awesome was taken by a non-awesome person. so i added the x to represent the fact that no one else is cool!!!!!!!

@Apioe

Apioe

Chuck Souris
let’s all settle down and let me tell you all a story.

once upon a time i looked in the mirror and said “whoa i’m so awesome that should be my miceforce username” and awesome was taken by a non-awesome person. so i added the x to represent the fact that no one else is cool!!!!!!!

@Apioe
no, you added the x because "Awesome" was taken already, and you were upset and too boring and lazy and uncreative to make a different username/make a better variation to "Awesome" than just adding "x" at the end.

Well in the 2017 i actually liked Moustaches, Then i put "Mostacho" As nickname That name was occupied and i putted "Mostachox" and I thinked ¿What if i put Numbers Well the end was You know... Mostachox2v2
:)

One of my friends was giving out random username ideas and I was like "why don't we just put random words together and see what we come up with", so we stuck with the word "wolf" but since it didn't really go with anything we decided to translate it which is Okami in japanese, just added an extra "o" because I liked it, so we used that and put it with some more words and it eventually ended up being what it is now

I wanted something unique and I knew no one would have and something based off of me irl (I have an obsession with potatoes), so my first username was ImAPotatoooo, but I changed it Izzanamii because I love Mythology and there's a Japanese goddess named Izanami, who is the goddess of death and creation. I put my own twist on it by adding an extra z and i.

One of my friends was giving out random username ideas and I was like "why don't we just put random words together and see what we come up with", so we stuck with the word "wolf" but since it didn't really go with anything we decided to translate it which is Okami in japanese, just added an extra "o" because I liked it, so we used that and put it with some more words and it eventually ended up being what it is now