Staff and Officials FAQ

Are staff able to see whispers? I message my friends with random stuff but I don’t like having my privacy invaded. On the other hand I get whispered really creepy stuff sometimes...

Are staff able to see whispers? I message my friends with random stuff but I don’t like having my privacy invaded. On the other hand I get whispered really creepy stuff sometimes...
you know you can always do /silence if you dont want to be flooded with whispers
you can also do /silence* so friends and non-friends wont be able to whisper you
but, you cant message friends or non-friends if you have your whispers turned off

you know you can always do /silence if you dont want to be flooded with whispers
you can also do /silence* so friends and non-friends wont be able to whisper you
but, you cant message friends or non-friends if you have your whispers turned off
I was mostly just asking if staff can view players’ whispers because I’ve given out my email and stuff before

Daichi

Cheese Artist
THREAD UPDATE AS OF 03/16:
Director roles & questions regarding the director team were removed.
Question regarding how to join the teams are now a work in progress while decisions are being made on how our process will work.
Firings/hires/demotions were changed respectively.

THREAD UPDATE AS OF 03/16:
Director roles & questions regarding the director team were removed.
Question regarding how to join the teams are now a work in progress while decisions are being made on how our process will work.
Firings/hires/demotions were changed respectively.
but how to join spoons