{Shinx} & \|Flinx|\ A RP Tribe [ OPEN FOR JOINERS JUST COMMENT!]

I need an element for Shinx's sister ( TRIBE MEMBERS/ HELPFUL PPL ONLY)

• Love! (loves everything, not rude, playful)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stash (rude, not a real good freind)

• Teleports! (teleports, speed, water can color change)

• ALL OF THEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Aphmaucat

Little Mouse
{tribe lookers}: if you join you must comment BUT must have done/earned/know these things if you want a high rank( or to do some stuff in the tribe):
1.Earned the titles ''Looter'', ''The Silent'', And ''Fast Wind''. they are Important!
2. have learned to WJ (Wall-Jump)
3.have at LEAST 5 badages
4.Make sure not to ban anyone from the tribe if they are only bothering you, not anyone else.
5.if you can change the greeting message, dont mess with the lure or any speeches, unless there is a incorret word
6. have fun! and remeber not to switch sides if you have already picked.
!!!!: There are private ranks that have diff. jobs! do not ask to be someone's OC unless they say so
!!!!: if F or S is in your rank name it tells whose side your on ( s for shinx, f for flinx)
!!!!!: I KNOW SHINX IS A POKEMON NAME, I DONT WANT ANY COMMENTS SAYING ''Aphmau, shinx is a pokemon..'' I KNOW.

HEY YOU!: Dont ask to be Flinx or Shinx, 1 member is Flinx already so they are the leader, im Shinx ( 1st leader) and i have taken the spot of her
LURE FOR NEW PEOPLE
( also comment your user so i can add you to my freind list and when you get on i can invite you):
Shinx and Flinx lived in a Canine and feline Elemental world together. Shinx was a grey feline with a white tail tip. Shinx was Female. Flinx Was a Canine that loved to play. he was male. he was a gerbian shepsky ( german shepard and husky mix) dog.One fateful day they were walking when flinx mother called him ''I have to go Shinx'' Flinx ran home without a goodbye.when Flinx came back Shinx looked at the canine. ''I have no time for your goodbyes anymore Flinx...'' she said, hissing at him. ''Shinx, i was in a hurry i didnt meat to not say by-'' Flinx has cut off by the angry feline. ''I DONT WANT YOUR STUPID SORRYS NOW LEAVE!'' The canine left then and there before the feline could say sorry. (NOW LEMME TELL YOU Shinx's element is water and Flinx's is wind just a fyi.) Flinx then was FURIOUS and wanted revenge, so he challanged the feline to a battle. The feline was knocked out and sadly lost. Shinx's sister (Shami)heard what happend and told Flinx's mom the story. he was then grounded.
|.................................................................................................................MORE...............................................................................................................................................|
If needed, you can voice act your charater(s) and post it on YT and ill look at it, post YT thing too if you wanna do that

so thats it! if needed you can add me as a freind, and comment on my daily post for the tribe, if you dont know somthing, ask me or anyone in the tribe, dont be afraid! also tommorow is my bday so ill be up early to get ready and might not get on, but if you do see me, feel free to say.......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

also if you have a reason to ban someone for an amount of time/days mail me and ill respond as soon as i can ( IF YOU COMMENT TOMORROW I WONT GET TO YOU (if you message me tomorrow i wont get to you also)

bye now~

Last edited: