[Off Topic] Questions and Answers

Chlomaki

EN Co-Admin
Co-Admin
how do I sleep other than closing my eyes ;-;
you can try reading until your eyes get tired and you fall asleep, or listening to relaxing music to ease the mind. easing the mind is actually the best way to try and fall asleep. you can find videos like these on youtube just by searching up "relaxing sleep meditation music"
reading your mind occupies your brain until it tires you, though it may take awhile so that's just optional or a second choice. secondly, do not, and i mean do NOT use any electronic devices if you're trying to sleep. it only keeps you awake.

how do I sleep other than closing my eyes ;-;
I would disagree and agree with chlomaki at the same time, I make myself fall asleep to funny cat videos on a daily basis but it is a bad habit because it's bad for your eyes and other systems in your body that I'm too dumb to know about x

Schemo

Active Mouse

Tab

• [.tab=name]text[/tab]

more than one, add [/tabs] at end
Thanks for the code but I still don't understand how to work it because when i do [.tab=name] [/tab] on the about it just shows and doesnt turn into a tab?
(edit: yes i already did put a text in the middle of [.tab=name] & [/tab] it doesnt work?)

Naki

EN Sentinel
Sentinel
Thanks for the code but I still don't understand how to work it because when i do [.tab=name] [/tab] on the about it just shows and doesnt turn into a tab?
(edit: yes i already did put a text in the middle of [.tab=name] & [/tab] it doesnt work?)
Did you take out the . out of the [.tab=name]?

How Do You Make It So There Is A Big Picture At The Top Of Your Profile? (Like A Background. I Have No Idea What It Is Called)
Ah, you may be referring to a cover/banner! If you click above to your username, a menu should open (close to the top right). Click 'upload new cover' and it will take you there.
The image recommendation/restriction is 815 x 315 (base x height) pixels at the least! You may need to resize it if it doesn't fit that capacity.

Ah, you may be referring to a cover/banner! If you click above to your username, a menu should open (close to the top right). Click 'upload new cover' and it will take you there.
The image recommendation/restriction is 815 x 315 (base x height) pixels at the least! You may need to resize it if it doesn't fit that capacity.
Thank You So Much :mf-8:

How Do You Get Your Title Changed On Forums? Like How My Title Is "Little Mouse"... How Do I Get A Title Like MAH CHEESE! ?
The titles tend to change when a certain achievement is unlocked and it's totaled up as 'points', which you can see on your profile.
It'll depend on how many messages you make, how many likes you earn as well - You can see it for yourself by simply clicking on your points, scrolling down and selecting 'view all available trophies.' Of course, abusing the system wouldn't be fun at all. Once a title is earned, you can't change it like how it's done in the game, it only goes upwards. (certain fixed goals)

The titles tend to change when a certain achievement is unlocked and it's totaled up as 'points', which you can see on your profile.
It'll depend on how many messages you make, how many likes you earn as well - You can see it for yourself by simply clicking on your points, scrolling down and selecting 'view all available trophies.' Of course, abusing the system wouldn't be fun at all. Once a title is earned, you can't change it like how it's done in the game, it only goes upwards. (certain fixed goals)

This is an odd Question, but can you actually delete a Topic that you made? I asked what ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ was supposed to be, and because I'm too anxious to know in what Way People will answer me (I've had terrible Experience with the [Moderated] Cafe, that's why), can I actually delete the Topic that I made, and just forget about it?

Because I don't want to get harassed in the Way like I did a Year ago on [Moderated]. That's why.

Last edited by a moderator: