[Off Topic] Questions and Answers

Daichi

EN Sentinel & FunCorp
Sentinel
FunCorp
I feel a bit stupid for asking this, but are tabs no longer working? I've tried every way of putting it on my about page but it doesn't work for me :(
Tabs should still be working, are you using the correct coding? If so, you may have to erase the formatting on them by clicking the first button (the eraser) on the editing interface.
Coding:
Code:
[TABS][TAB=Tab Name][/TAB][/TABS]

Chlomaki

EN Co-Admin
Co-Admin
what can i use for my pancakes, hash browns, and sausages if i don't have any ketchup

e; i already ate all of my food but thanks anyways

Last edited:
@Checkers If you click on the main settings which is next to inbox on the left side, click on "Upload A new Cover" when you enter the settings and just like a profile picture, insert your cover

Schemo

Active Mouse
Why does this game get you muted for inappropriate sayings or insults? I get the fact that little kids play this game, but why when it's just a game?
Why not even care? (I know it's a dumb question)

Why does this game get you muted for inappropriate sayings or insults? I get the fact that little kids play this game, but why when it's just a game?
Why not even care? (I know it's a dumb question)
Every game has to have some sort of structure, and being warned/muted/banned is just a part of how this game is run.
it would be anarchy without this structure or people to help out. We want our MiceForce community to grow and people enjoy their time on here and if people feel insulted, they won't enjoy their time on here. We're simply looking out for our communities and helping others feel welcome!