Map Crew Sub-Leaders

Kmlcan

INT Map Crew Leader
Staff Member
Admin
Map Crew
Hello, my fellow mouse friends,

We currently don't have many Map/Vote Crew members in our team and the applications we're getting are not looking too good. Even though we have mentioned that you're supposed to answer all the questions in English, some of you have done otherwise. Since the Map Crew is an International team we were looking for people who can speak English fluent enough to communicate easily with the other members.

But we decided to come up with changes to invite/accept more people into the Map Crew. From now on we will have a sub-leader per community who will help me review your applications. You will still have to know English, but it doesn't have to be as fluent as we previously wanted it to be. We're hoping that with this change we can recruit more people who deserve to be in the team. If you have questions but are having problems communicating with me, you can PM your sub-leader from now on. The applications will stay open for a while and we will invite players ourselves as well.

Let's congratulate our new sub-leaders. If your community doesn't have a sub-leader, you can message your community manager about Map Crew related questions.
We will add more sub-leaders in time once our team starts growing again! Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Hello, my fellow mouse friends,

We currently don't have many Map/Vote Crew members in our team and the applications we're getting are not looking too good. Even though we have mentioned that you're supposed to answer all the questions in English, some of you have done otherwise. Since the Map Crew is an International team we were looking for people who can speak English fluent enough to communicate easily with the other members.

But we decided to come up with changes to invite/accept more people into the Map Crew. From now on we will have a sub-leader per community who will help me review your applications. You will still have to know English, but it doesn't have to be as fluent as we previously wanted it to be. We're hoping that with this change we can recruit more people who deserve to be in the team. If you have questions but are having problems communicating with me, you can PM your sub-leader from now on. The applications will stay open for a while and we will invite players ourselves as well.

Let's congratulate our new sub-leaders. If your community doesn't have a sub-leader, you can message your community manager about Map Crew related questions.
We will add more sub-leaders in time once our team starts growing again! Good luck everyone!
Can you give me a link of were to enter?