How was school?

My teacher is awsome, But shes pregnant so we only have her for about 5 months
L a t e r, I have been doing only art, not even math ;-;
The art was drawing in my hand... on paper,
Oh andndnd, were decorating the class :,3

I just want to kill myself after what had happened on the first day of middle school,,
I am losing hair which made it even worse and my classmates are treating me like shit,
They don't wanna come near me, Touch me or talking to me, I feel like a fucking ghost.

Everett

MAH CHEESE!
shit
always
I mean
3 periods are ok bc I like people
band is ok bc it's honor and I like everyone there
theatre is ok bc there's only 5 kids in that class
math is okay bc I like my teacher

Wound

Active Mouse
I just want to kill myself after what had happened on the first day of middle school,,
I am losing hair which made it even worse and my classmates are treating me like shit,
They don't wanna come near me, Touch me or talking to me, I feel like a fucking ghost.
I can relate.

I can't fucking stand those ghetto girls.
They think they are so funny and shit, making up dumb dances and acting like they're on drugs.
-
Some of those kids are annoying too.
One constantly references Undertale and sells slime for $1.
Half of them make Musical.lys and think they're hot shit.
It feels like people are still going through middle school phases.
-
The teachers are hella nice though.
Our history teacher is underrated though, he's so nice and helps me deal with my problems.
People don't like the teachers because they don't let them talk, like wtf.

Last edited:

Kotomi

Well-Known Mouse
It was alright, I guess? There are so many people that I actually hate. I'm best friends with someone who always keeps hanging out with others behind my back and she doesnt even bother to tell me, there are people who slightly hate me, I'm talking about the ''popular squad'', although others act nice to me but i barely see through them that they dont even care about me. my class truly sucks, I'm not even afraid to say it.

It started out stressful, including today but I'll start to ease in the first few weeks + It's my last year since I'm year 11, but I'm thinking of coming back to sixth form.
Geography felt tense and I ended up feeling slight annoyance even though nobody was annoying me
For English this year, I actually moved up 3 sets straight to the top set this year, I was in set 4 last year but I did well on my last assessment ^^
This time, I have a different teacher for English; I actually sort of like him, and how the class makes slight mockery out of it but It made me feel comfortable.
By the way, this isn't my first day back but my SECOND day;
I've only started on subjects such as art, geography, English + science
Still have 3 more subjects to seeeeeeeeeee :)

Silverivy

Active Mouse
I can't fucking stand those ghetto girls.
They think they are so funny and shit, making up dumb dances and acting like they're on drugs.
-
Some of those kids are annoying too.
One constantly references Undertale and sells slime for $1.
Half of them make Musical.lys and think they're hot shit.
It feels like people are still going through middle school phases.
-
The teachers are hella nice though.
Our history teacher is underrated though, he's so nice and helps me deal with my problems.

People don't like the teachers because they don't let them talk, like wtf.
I can relate 99.9%
This year I feel like everyone has gotten 3 years older except for me 😕
It has really affected me.
Luckily I'm not going today 😃

Last edited:
School was okay.
-high key in love with a boy
-I enjoy my teachers and classes
-hating the drama though haah
-my favorite class is probably 4 period, which is PAP TX History. Love my teacher and classmates
-Band is hella cool loving region and improving with percussion also making new friends and loving someone
-theatre is okay, I made the play not the best part but that's okay! There's always time to improve and make new friends.
-LOVE MY MATH TEACHER SHE MAKES MATH CLASS FUN

school was good! i'll talk about the first day right now.

i arrived a bit late and i didn't know my class but luckily, a teacher who was going to the exact same class guided me there. i entered the class and i was so surprised to see all 4 of me friends in the same class. i greeted them all and sat down right beside them. the teacher was very kind and the funny thing is, my friend who who in his class before said "he's gonna make your life hell. good luck." i'm not gonna lie, this is the best first day of school i've ever had!