Describe your friend/sm

@Icyspirals

You are my closest friends, even though we fight all the time like a married couple, you will always be there for me. Through everything we do too each other we are always there for each other and always there to make everyone smile or laugh.
p.s I love you babe *finger guns*

@Silverookami

You are the greatest friend I have made these past years, I don't know what I would do if I never me you. You always make everyone smile, let people let their anger out on you, talk to everyone, and protect everyone around you.

@Dreamers

I hate you bitch.. You are literal meme in the dorm, along with Ray. But I care for you sometimes.

@Arrow2

I hate yet love you sometimes... I may not show it.. But I do.

All you guys are younger then me, and I know I am the literal dad in the whole tribe, I love it :3

P.s. You all are grounded.

Arrow2

Active Mouse
@Lordmango
i know you might hate me at times.. but i don't care, i made a promise to you, to never leave your side.
@Aphmau1
you may be my ex but i knew you on transformice even tho we get into fights sometimes, your one of my closest friends.
@Saalty
i talk to you sometimes about problems, your like a mother and a sister to me.
@Silverookami
Silver your one person i can trust at all times, we have our fights but thats expected, you and Mango act like parents around me and thats something i could never forget.
I love you all, your all my closest friends and i won't give up on you no matter what, i may haven't named you all, but im glad your all my friends :)

Last edited:
@Arrow2
Sorry I did not mention you in the other one, but over time you have become one of my closest friends, it makes me happy you trust me and feel comfortable enough to talk me about your problems and I am always hppy to gelp in anyway I can. Thank you for putting up with me when ever we fought and for being my friend..

Arrow2

Active Mouse
@Arrow2
Sorry I did not mention you in the other one, but over time you have become one of my closest friends, it makes me happy you trust me and feel comfortable enough to talk me about your problems and I am always hppy to gelp in anyway I can. Thank you for putting up with me when ever we fought and for being my friend..
you don't have to thank me, i don't leave friends behind

Aphmau1

Little Mouse
@Saalty
No matter where life takes us to, I will always be there for you, because true friends always stick together and never leave each other. No matter what obstacles life may throw at us, we will always overcome it all, because two is always better than one.

@Augustwaters
Certain things happen in a certain way at a certain time and place for a certain reason. And sometimes, God brings certain people into our lives for a purpose, but whatever reasons He had in mind for making our path cross and bringing us together, I don’t really care, because I’m honored and grateful that He did. I love you always, my dearest friend.

@Arrow2
We’re best friends because we can go for long stretches of time without talking and it won’t damage the relationship. We always pick up where we left off. Surfaces changes mean nothing to us. You could become a vegan who goes by Moonshadow and attends Burning Man, and I would still feel closer to you than anyone else. We don’t need common interests in order to connect. We don’t need a mutual love of music or sports or whatever to keep us together.

@Babybear09
Hello my sweetest friend, I want you to know that I’m blessed to have a great friend like you. Your friendship is invaluable to place a price tag on, and it’s more precious than the finest gold and silver in the entire universe. You’ve touched my heart in so many ways that I could never have thought of your care and love and I will always treasure our friendship with every breath in me. I love you, my beautiful friend.

@Darkevilgirl
No matter where life takes us, I will always be your best friend. I will be there when you need someone to talk to, whether you’re elated or depressed. I’ll be there when you want company through a long, lonely day. I will be by your side through thick and thin, in sickness and in health because you’re my best friend and I cherish you so much.

@Beanera
I know you’re my best friend because I don’t need to talk to you every single day. I don’t need to be around you all the time. In fact, we can go for weeks without talking. But as soon as we get together, it’s as if we had never stopped talking. Thank you for being my best friend

@Scissor
You were always that person I never expected to be friends with. I thought we would never get along. But when we came together, it was like something clicked and I knew that you would be a part of my life forever. I am so glad we didn’t remain, strangers, because your friendship feels like a lifelong gift that keeps on giving. Thank you for being my dear friend.

@Arrow2 @Augustwaters @Saalty @Babybear09
No matter where life takes us, I will always be your best friend. I will be there when you need someone to talk to, whether you’re elated or depressed. I’ll be there when you want company through a long, lonely day. Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a whole lot more. Because of you, I’ve learned so many new things that I wouldn’t have learned if you weren’t by my side. Because of you, my experiences in life seem so much richer and so much fuller. Because of you, I can proudly say that there’s someone out there in the world who loves me for who I am – throughout all my craziness and boring moments and everything in between. Because of you, I can say that I am a better person who is made happier with you as my best friend. No matter where life takes us, I will always be your best friend. I will be there when you need someone to talk to, whether you’re elated or depressed. I’ll be there when you want company through a long, lonely day. I will be by your side through thick and thin, in sickness and in health because you’re my best friend and I cherish you so much.

Tsuyuki

Active Mouse
@Silverookami
S - Silly
I - Impossibly parent-like
L - Loving
V - Very kind
E - Elegant
R - Righteous
O - Obviously awesome
O - Oddly amazing
K - Kick-ass
A - A little crazy (but that's okay ^-^)
M - Magic
I - Intelligent

@Lordmango
L - Loving
O - Obviously great
R - Really mean ;-;
D - Dapper
M - Midget
A - Amazing
N - No-nonsense
G - Great
O - Odd (In the best way)
p.s. I love you too *finger guns*

@Swiitch
S - So amazing
W - Weird (in the best way)
I - Intelligent
I - Incredible
T - Totally awesome
C - Created perfectly
H - Hhhh, so perfect

@Apathetic
A - Amazing
P - Perfect
A - Awesome
T - Talented
H - How are you so suicidal all the time ;-;
E - Ew, your outfits suck
T - Thin
I - Incredible
C - Creative

@Silverookami @Lordmango @Swiitch @Apathetic
I love you all so much <3 <3

@Silverookami
S - Silly
I - Impossibly parent-like
L - Loving
V - Very kind
E - Elegant
R - Righteous
O - Obviously awesome
O - Oddly amazing
K - Kick-ass
A - A little crazy (but that's okay ^-^)
M - Magic
I - Intelligent

@Lordmango
L - Loving
O - Obviously great
R - Really mean ;-;
D - Dapper
M - Midget
A - Amazing
N - No-nonsense
G - Great
O - Odd (In the best way)
p.s. I love you too *finger guns*

@Swiitch
S - So amazing
W - Weird (in the best way)
I - Intelligent
I - Incredible
T - Totally awesome
C - Created perfectly
H - Hhhh, so perfect

@Apathetic
A - Amazing
P - Perfect
A - Awesome
T - Talented
H - How are you so suicidal all the time ;-;
E - Ew, your outfits suck
T - Thin
I - Incredible
C - Creative

@Silverookami @Lordmango @Swiitch @Apathetic
I love you all so much <3 <3
love ya too dicky

@Tama

thought he forgot me who am i, but he now knows who
awesome
master of anime
amazing

@Avengers

awesome just like tama
version of anime version number 2
excellent job
nice
great
easy mouse
rocks
superhero

@Martyna274

miss, you're
awesome just like ave and tama
rocks just like avengers
thought she knows who am i
you're cute artist
nice artist!
amazing polish gurl

@Dreamers
Someone I can't live without, you have always been there for me when I needed you.. you mean everything to me.. please be okay.. and please.. don't do it again... I want to say more but I don't really know what to say or how to say it... please.. be okay.. love you <3 <3 <3 <3